Halo 4 or Black Ops 2

Halo Pony

The 2 games are amazing:

Halo 4 have an awesome campaign and spartan ops is really nice. But I don't like very much the matchmaking. I get bored after two matchs...

For Black Ops 2, The campaiign isn' nice as the Halo 4 one. The multiplayer is nice but the problem is that there are too much campers lol. But the zombie is really nice!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This has got to be a joke thread! XD

Definitely Halo 4. I've tried BO2 at an arcade, due to a suggestion. It was utterly ridiculous. Makes me wonder how anyone can call Halo 4 COD-like or chaotic, BO2 takes the cake there.

And yeah, the COD and Crysis communities are insane. I just laughed for a second when I shot someone 3 times in the...well, it was between the crotch and the chest, I can't tell with COD, and then some crazy guy yelled, "Shut the **** up you ****ing ***! Suck my ****, *** Prime!" The hilarious part is he couldn't have been older than 10.

And Crysis, though slightly off topic, has the older people being immature too. I said Wort Wort Wort to my brother, and some guy (Clearly 15 or older) heard it on the mic and said, "**** off, we don't need Halo fags like you. Just SIGN THE **** OUT!"

That one actually made me mad. I actually spent the match prioritizing him above the other enemies. Whenever I was attacked by multiple people, he was the one I killed before I went down.

Halo 4 codlike is a joke; Cod is codlike, nothing else.

And cod is more fun than anything else, especially when you have around 4 friends with mics, and everyone in the lobby has one so they make sure to remember you and talk back to you in an S&D lobby which is the most fun thing in the world.

Try it out. Cod is fun, in more ways than one. The feel of getting a Swarm, the rush of adrenaline you get as you nearly die while on a high streak, they only exist on Cod.

Of course, then there's Battlefield 3, which is just as trollingly and hardcorely fun as well.

Open your mind, play the games for more than a month. By then you'll be good at it, you'll see the flaws in it, you'll know how you can have fun on it.

For example, I just spent 160MSP on the Bacon pack of BO2. I now have snipers, pistols and maybe an SMG which is covered in bacon, and its awesome.

Well, I suppose I did only try it once. 

Though, trust me on this: Getting a high streak of kills and the rush of adrenaline from almost dying? I get that in Halo too.

More than a month sounds reasonable, I guess I will give it a second chance. But I doubt it'll top Halo in my books, since the very first time I played Halo, the pure epic just grabbed me right on the first level of Combat Evolved. Seriously, just that first level inspired me to push through the game despite the rigors of lag, my terrible aim with a mouse, and random IRL distractions that frequently resulted in Flood killing me. And the whole game was fun. Yes, even the Library, which I've heard people call the living hell of Halo.

"What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in!"

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing as this is a Halo community, its not the greatest thread and its also one of the million one's that exist over the same topic. However, since we've had Halo 4, and recently purchased Black Ops 2, I pick Black Ops 2. And for someone like me saying that, its unusual. Because I hate the CoD games. 

My reasons for liking it more? The graphics are gorgeous  clear, crisp, the game play is fabulous, sounds are not so obnoxious, and the game doesn't trigger my eye problems. :)