a reason to have faith in halo 4

Caboose The Ace

this is made for all halo players that dont like halo 4 well heres some hope for it

rember back in halo 2 came out it was 1 big mess true skill was messed up stuff didnt work but in the end bungie fixed it adn there where haters no more adn that is what 343 is doing fixing halo 4 adding new playist true skill fixing gliches new maps etc so i hope u can now have faith in 343

this is made for all halo players that dont like halo 4 well heres some hope for it

rember back in halo 2 came out it was 1 big mess true skill was messed up stuff didnt work but in the end bungie fixed it adn there where haters no more adn that is what 343 is doing fixing halo 4 adding new playist true skill fixing gliches new maps etc so i hope u can now have faith in 343

uniformatarianism- past events are repeated... This game feels like it was released to be the equivalent of halo:CE in the new trilogy but might have the matchmaking pattern that halo 2 had. therefor, if this is true then everything is fine.

alsoi might add halo 2 is called somtimes the best halo ever adn that was bungies second halo game so 343 second halo game halo 5 so yrp i hope history repeates itself

But have you seen that video about how halo eventually rules the world. It said that anyone who didn't own a copy of halo 7 were forced to watch the opening cutscenes of halo 5; to some considering it a death sentence.

alsoi might add halo 2 is called somtimes the best halo ever adn that was bungies second halo game so 343 second halo game halo 5 so yrp i hope history repeates itself

i'm with you on this. Halo 4 was their first halo game as a company, and the flaws have been pointed out. Let them fix it up and expect halo 5 to be great

i'm with you on this. Halo 4 was their first halo game as a company, and the flaws have been pointed out. Let them fix it up and expect halo 5 to be great

Like all your optimism in all these posts you make. Nice to see a post that isn't pessimistic every once in a while.
  • Like 1

Like all your optimism in all these posts you make. Nice to see a post that isn't pessimistic every once in a while.

thanks. i'm just trying to support 343 as much as i can. They've gotten so much negative feedback and i do feel bad, but they have some great potential