Looking for a clan

Hey I'm looking for a new clan. A clan that's mature and fair. A clan where you can rank up and be high. A clan where we can have a play around and still be abit serious aswell. Also preferably a clan thy does clan battles. Thanks for reading hope to meet you soon :).

I'm also like a scout I like to assassinate and be secret using snipers and DMR is my favourite y class is an assault rifle and DMR I'm also 13 coming 14 very mature friendly and fun to get along with.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I see that your looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, meetings, fun night, tournaments, contests, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me here or on Xbox live: GT: I PnOy JoShUa I

Im currently SR107 and have a 2.0 K/D.

I'm currently ranked Captain for Alpha Squad in our Division and is looking for good players..

Here is our website for more information about the community; Hyped-Gaming.net

PS: We do not require you to change your gamertag

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I see that your looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, meetings, fun night, tournaments, contests, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me here or on Xbox live: GT: I PnOy JoShUa I

Im currently SR107 and have a 2.0 K/D.

I'm currently ranked Captain for Alpha Squad in our Division and is looking for good players..

Here is our website for more information about the community; Hyped-Gaming.net

PS: We do not require you to change your gamertag

Looks great u will add you on Xbox live

sounds good man. Hope to see you online

Sent you a message your friend list is full

sounds good man. Hope to see you online

Hey Skull_blade36, check out the B1RD clan if you'd like. We have a description on our page: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/23697-looking-for-members-to-join-the-b1rd-clan/

I took a look sent a request

hey skull_blade. A little run down of the clan is simply this. The name is ExG (execution gaming) we are a mature group mostly in our 20s. We dont typically invite players that are not at least 16 to play due to the complaining or trash talking that is usually seen by younger players. We would make an exception to those that game well with us and have a mature personality. We do enjoy clan battles and mostly play social for fun. ExG practices are 2 times a week. wed and sat. by attending practices and posting in our websites forum gives you points to go up in the ranks with the other clan members. Our website is http://executiongaming.enjin.com/

come by check us out and ill throw you a friend request to get ahold of you. Have fun skull_blade

• 2 weeks later...

Need a solid clan to roll with? A clan where you don't have to change your name to join?

The 105th ODST's are a very organized clan, and started out along with the original release of Halo: Combat Evolved. We have a militaristic ranking structure, and a merit system to track promotion progress. We have over 100 members, and are still growing steadily. We have our own forums very much like this one, where the 105th community can talk to each other and ask questions. We are also currently undefeated against KSI, Demon Fire, WOS, TBU, and Spartan Project. We have a dress code, but there are a few options to choose from, so every ODST can be somewhat unique. We have community nights every friday, along with bootcamp for new recruits.

If you are interested in joining, message me for more questions, or sign up here: http://www.helljumper.net/

When signing up, remember to put my name: Furi0usGeorgeX, in the field that asks who recruited you.