Gamer Nation News!

Greetings and Salutation! Even if you don't want to know I'm gonna tell you who i am anyways, I'm the one and only Vitamin PWN,and I'm the newest member of the news team here. Today i plan on dropping some info about a few games you may or may not of heard of so sit back, relax and enjoy my first article here.

Warhammer 40k Space Marine:

40warhammerspacemarinelogo-590x283.jpg

Combining intense melee and ranged combat, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine puts players into the boots of one of humanity's elite soldiers. You have undergone years of psycho-chemical conditioning and rigorous training, and there's never been a time like right now when such training and conditioning were so desperately needed. One of the industrial 'Forge World' planets, where humanity creates its greatest weapons, has come under attack, and the thousands of imperial soldiers stationed there have been overwhelmed. The only thing standing between this planet and its total destruction is your Space Marine.

Space marine's multiplayer puts two teams of eight against each other. One side plays as Space Marine the other side plays as the Chaos Space Marine (space marine who have fallen under the evil influence of the chaos gods). Players will be able to customize their space marine's armor, and you can play as one of the more famous space marine chapters or you can create your own. There are three different classes to play as, can play as a tactical marine, assault marine, or a Heavy weapons marine. Tactical marines are your standard all around solider, heavy weapons marine run around with giant machine guns and rocket launcher, and Assault marines use jet packs and melee weapons to assault their enemies. there are perks and weapons you can unlock to customize you Marine to fit your play style

Warhammer 40k Space Marine Comes out September 6th

Rage:

rage_logo.png

Rage is a post Apocalyptic game set in the future in which earth get hit by an asteroid. Unable to destroy or divert the rock, humanity built an Ark, a high-tech cryogenic facility set deep within the earth's crust, to preserve its best and brightest. As a member of the Ark program your character emerges from a Vault-like chamber into an unknown wasteland.

In addition to the single player campaign, rage has coop and multiplayer. As you progress through the main campaign on your own, you'll be able to unlock certain in-game missions that you can go back through with a friend. These slightly-altered missions should expand upon the story and give you a different perspective of events you already dealt with on your own.

There are no traditional on-foot multiplayer modes. Instead, multiplayer takes place entirely within the realm of Rage Combat Rally, a Twisted Metal-like vehicular combat mode.

Rage comes out October 4th

Dues Ex: Human Revolution:

deusex3header.jpg

Adam Jensen, a security agent at Sarif Industries, gets Severely injured during a strike on Sarif. In order to save his life, Jesen undergoes painful procedures that augments his body with cybernetics enhancements.

As jensen you have control of his abilities, such as strength based attacks, stealth capabilities such as personal cloaking, and the ability to hack enemies tech and use it against them. the use of abilities is limited by a segmented power gauge, the use of powers reduces the gauge, and remain idle will refill partially depleted segment of the gauge. this is meant to encourage smart power usage.

the story will have multiple choices that will have different consequences, some consequences will be immediate while other will play out later in the game. there is also different load outs that will change the way the game is played, such as stealth load outs for a stealthy approach or a heavy weapons load out for a run and gun approach. these option also effect the way people in the game will perceive your character.

Dues Ex: Human Revolution is in stores now.

• Like 1

Great first article Vitamin, keep up the good work man! I can't wait till I get my hands on Deus Ex, I miss the old games. Rage seems to be golden, but I wonder how many discs it will be shipped off to, seeing as the installation will be 22 GB.

Looking forward to more from you mate ;)

Great first article Vitamin, keep up the good work man! I can't wait till I get my hands on Deus Ex, I miss the old games. Rage seems to be golden, but I wonder how many discs it will be shipped off to, seeing as the installation will be 22 GB.

Looking forward to more from you mate ;)

thx, and rage will be 3 discs, 2 for the story and 1 for multiplayer

Rango (HQ) movie summary the Shrek Forever After 2010 download The American Experience - Season Twenty three Film Hd Download Download Human Target - Season Two Film High Quality The Point of Regret Film Divx Hereafter film 2010 Download The Green Hornet The Film Online download Scream 4 film in ipod quality How To Watch The Full Film Of Tangled The Next Three Days Movie Premiere Full Sharpshooter Film Downloads download Toy Story 3 full lenght

Excellent job on the article, V. Can't wait 'til the next.

I have a bad feeling about Space Marine. Almost every WH40k video-game has been met with disappointment. But still Games Workshop makes their attempts. Lord knows they should have the money to pour into the effort, what with how expensive they've made their hobby games. But here's hoping. It's a longshot, but maybe this one will be the winner.

Hey, can find news on Skyrim and Battlefield 3? That would be awesome. Death to CoD!

yeah i plan on posting info on those games it just might not be in my next article but the one after that

I have a bad feeling about Space Marine. Almost every WH40k video-game has been met with disappointment. But still Games Workshop makes their attempts. Lord knows they should have the money to pour into the effort, what with how expensive they've made their hobby games. But here's hoping. It's a longshot, but maybe this one will be the winner.

yeah most warhammer games have be underwhelming, but the demo for space marine was good so i have high hopes for the full game

• Like 1

I'm with you about space marines.