Hey ladies and gentlemen, I see that your looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, meetings, fun night, tournaments, contests, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me here or on Xbox live: GT: I PnOy JoShUa I

Im currently SR107 and have a 2.0 K/D.

I'm currently ranked Captain for Alpha Squad in our Division and is looking for good players. Would be great if you join my squad.

Here is our website for more information about the community; Hyped-Gaming.net

PS: We do not require you to change your gamertag.

• Like 2

Hi, i sent you a message yesterday about doing clan battles. we are looking for other clans/communitys to develop good relationsships with so that we could have frequent events with them, if you are interested and could help with this please send me a message on this site or, xbox live DE ItsMrDeath2U. thank you vary much!

• 2 weeks later...