Official Custom Game Night Friends List

♠ Spades N AZ ♠

Posted Today, 12:05 AM

I have started a new account so that more forum members can come to Custom Game Night. I am trying really hard to get to know more of you guys and share these fun times with more friends of the forum but it's been kind of difficult because I could not delete anymore friends. If you would like to become one of the Custom Game Night regulars then send a friend request. I would love to be able to add everyone but eventually will hit another brick wall, with the evil 100 friends cap, that Microsoft limits our sociability with. At this point, the people who have only come once will drop so that you can be added so there will always be room. I will be more than happy to make another one, if needs be, in the future.

Here is the new gamertag to friend request and join custom game night; Spades 343I

Also, in the future there will be more than one Custom Game Night host. Lil Dog is familiarizing himself and preparing to be the Official 343I Younger than 20 Custom Game Night host. This will improve the experience for a lot of fans of Custom Game Night. We have noticed that the younger Halo fans and some older Halo fans don't always get along. I don't want the younger Halo fans getting muted or treated badly anymore. They have just as much right to do customs as anyone else. We are trying to make the atmosphere in each lobby more enjoyable. We don't have to compromise anymore. A lobby for each which will allow custom gamers of all ages a better experience.

• 2 weeks later...