Terminal Defense- Alpha tests, would like feedback

This is a dominion game mode/ map I am building. I would like some feedback to the concept from more... Experienced forgers out there.

Gamemode-

The gametype is on 20 minutes time. The idea is that one team must defend as one team attacks, at the start of the game, there is 3 minutes of preparation before teleported for attackers spawn.

The base is the impact base, there is various camps, rocks and even a mining vehicle for cover. In the middle if the base is a hologram with four base terminals on it; 1 controls shields and fortifications. 2 controls turrets and turret terminals. 3 controls ordanance(heavy and loadouts weapons and AAs) and 4 controls vehicles(mantises and banshees.)

There is a trait zone around the Map to make it feel like space and normal inside.

Objective-

Blue team starts in a room with one terminal in it. They capture this terminal and get ordanance from it before a teleported spawns- this teleports them to various pelicans dotted around the base,they must take the four terminals inside to win

The red team spawn in the base and have 3 minutes to get fortifications and bases up, they must then defend the assault for 20 minutes, after which they win for having the highest score if they kept the terminals.

Team spawning( everyone on your team spawns at the same time) is on to make it feel more like waves.

So... Thoughts? Feedback? Anything else?

Images coming soon...

Update- points per terminal 1/15 seconds.

Loadouts-

AR/DMR/BR+ magnum, dexterity, thruster, mobility, frag x2

SAW, auto turret, AA efficiency, ammo

Personal ordnance is AR,BR, DMR(prdanance in this is ammunition drops) and cost one point at start with 500% increase every time

Various changes I can't remember.

If you would like to test this 'Firefight-esquire dominion mini game' then add me on Xbox, just message saying you want to test. (GT is BaconShelf)

• Like 1

I don't think they should have 3 minutes of preparation time. People will be like, " When is this thing gonna teleport us already!" Or even, "What are we supposed to do?" It will cause a bit of confusion and weirdness. Maybe a minute or sooner like 30 seconds. Another thing is the gravity around the base could be annoying to the players, but I could be wrong. Best of luck on the map! ^_^