Check out these new maps while there still hot!!!

II TorcH II

Yo,

I Have these new maps that we've been having a blast on. So it's only right to share them to y'all. below are the newest two available from myself. you wont be let down!

Maps:

Both are team slayer maps 2v2 up to 4v4.

1. Fusion

2. Whiptail

I also have some more interesting 4v4 gametypes if interested i made a few months ago on there. there something you've probly never played so i hope you like these

Maps:

1. Banshee Battle / Banshee gametype

2. Mantis Battle / Mantis battle gametype

both have a gametype to go along with it.

Let me know what ya think.

Again we have been having a blast with these so i hope you enjoy as much as we have.

I notice that there are not alot of oddball variants so ive created one and its in deep testing. its based off of a scene from Red vs Blue season 9. Chapter was called "Spiral" and it was just a fight scene on the highway. they were tryin to secure a briefcase, Freelancers (Spartans) vs Insurrectionists (ODSTs). there still only exist one map: "Highway" you can find it on my file share (ploxxon) approximately 12 hours after this is posted, where it will stay unless my editor wants to make any corrections.

• Like 1

I notice that there are not alot of oddball variants so ive created one and its in deep testing. its based off of a scene from Red vs Blue season 9. Chapter was called "Spiral" and it was just a fight scene on the highway. they were tryin to secure a briefcase, Freelancers (Spartans) vs Insurrectionists (ODSTs). there still only exist one map: "Highway" you can find it on my file share (ploxxon) approximately 12 hours after this is posted, where it will stay unless my editor wants to make any corrections.

ill definitely check it out and i love that RVB season thumbs up :thumbsup: