Do you like the brutes in this game.

Sniper0092

• 1 month later...

I dont really like the brutes. They were funny in Halo 3 and always trolled them. As they raged a lot and followed me everywhere and just hit the button B and dead. Funny. But the Halo 2 and Reach Brutes were more tough and harder to kill but in Halo 2 to tough! But alays funny. Halo 2 is funny to because me a brutes always have slapping competitions :3

In halo 3 they were way too easy to kill.

In halo 2 they actually had some tricks up their sleeves and berserk was actually BERSERK.

They got utterly owned by the carbine though. And double needlers, and plasma grenades...

They to me are a little cooler looking, the hair was cool, hairless brutes are weird.......

Nope! Never have, probably never will. They're just way too predictable and easy to fight. They're supposed to be on par or even stronger than Elites, but they sure don't come across as it. Elites can do all sorts of evade moves like side-stepping, back pedaling, jump spins, but all I ever see a Brute do is charge right at me or go into armour lock. Not that fun! xD

Armor lock? I think you have the games confused. Brutes did all sorts of crap in halo 2.

Well, I was accounting for what they've done in all games. They blindly charge at you, armour lock, and sometimes dive to the side, but even then they're way too dull for me to enjoy.

Halo 2 brutes were good enemies, in three and reach they were mostly expendable, but funny. To quote Roland from headhunters "even look at brutes the wrong way and they go berserk, like picking on an emotionally compromised 12 year old."

I didn't think they were good enemies at all. xD Their AI was incredibly stupid, even for Halo 2's standards, and they were mostly just a bunch of bullet sponges. They ran straight at you, did little if any dodging, and just didn't do anything that otherwise separated them from the rest of the enemies.

I didn't think they were good enemies at all. xD Their AI was incredibly stupid, even for Halo 2's standards, and they were mostly just a bunch of bullet sponges. They ran straight at you, did little if any dodging, and just didn't do anything that otherwise separated them from the rest of the enemies.

At least they were challenging, 3 an Reach versions sucked compared to them, the ones in Reach were better however....

Yes I like the brutes because they give some challenge in the game.

Yeah, for AI challenges only Legendary will do. On Legendary, one does keep a keen eye out for Brutes, especially a berserking Brute. Hell, even on Heroic the Brutes in H2 had to be considered dangerous and they always seem to run with those damned Jackal snipers.

• Like 1