What do you guys think should be in Halo 5's forge? I think there should be placeable enemy spawn points, so you can fight Promethians or the Covenant on your own maps, flyable pelicans and phantoms, definately forge world, changeable themes for individual items, like UNSC, Covenant, or Forunner (halo reach style). Also, there should be weather effects such as snow, rain, sandstorm, fog, and some others. Please leave a comment with what you think should be in forge.

Have you not read the hundreds of threads asking for AI spawns in forge? It cannot be done. The AI is coded specifically for the map terrain, forge would not work as it would glitch and make them run off cliffs and into walls. Forge world was pushing the EXTREME LIMITS of the Xbox 360, and the three current maps were very difficult to do, though the new Xbox has high hopes for a new forge world.

Pelicans and phantoms, cool as they are, are to big and would be majorly OP.

• Like 1

Have you not read the hundreds of threads asking for AI spawns in forge? It cannot be done. The AI is coded specifically for the map terrain, forge would not work as it would glitch and make them run off cliffs and into walls. Forge world was pushing the EXTREME LIMITS of the Xbox 360, and the three current maps were very difficult to do, though the new Xbox has high hopes for a new forge world.

Pelicans and phantoms, cool as they are, are to big and would be majorly OP.

yet some how far cry 3 had ai and its map editer was 100 times better then forge so it is possible

What do you guys think should be in Halo 5's forge? I think there should be placeable enemy spawn points, so you can fight Promethians or the Covenant on your own maps, flyable pelicans and phantoms, definately forge world, changeable themes for individual items, like UNSC, Covenant, or Forunner (halo reach style). Also, there should be weather effects such as snow, rain, sandstorm, fog, and some others. Please leave a comment with what you think should be in forge.

I think there should be a welding tool that lets you attach different pieces together. Also a button that you can press and you have different options on what the button does and you can choose what item it activates. Or something. A camera that displays what it is recording on a screen would be cool too.

I agree that there should be weather implemented and mass editing. I've also heard something about a "snap-on" feature that could also come in handy. Let us not forget, that we might also need something similar to "Forge World" or at least a map that contains a large, and decent plain area.

• 1 year later...