Loooking for a clan! :D

Hey man, I see that your looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, fun night, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me on Xbox live: I PnOy JoShUa I

Im currently SR107 and have a 2.0 K/D.

I'm currently ranked Captain for Alpha Squad in our Division and is looking for good players. Would be good if you join my squad.

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information, any questions please PM me or add a reply.

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

Some of what Console ARMY Offers:

Facebook

YouTube

Online Community

Structure

Organized

P1Rba.png

Hi ted. Our clan plays alot of social for fun and are always up for clan matches. The clan is ExG. We practice 2 times a week, have a code of ethics we follow and through posts on the websites and making practices puts you higher into the rankings of the clan. We are a laid back bunch, we would love to have you come try us out and play a few games with us. our website is http://executiongaming.enjin.com

hope to see you out there ted.

HALO 4RGERS WILL RECRUIT Anyone from beta testing to game nights and of corse the forging

there are specifications you can choose from the service tag 4GRS or the emblem triad with square background

primary color cyan secondary aqua background orchid

all you need to do is send a message saying HALO 4RGERS CLAN JOIN or friend request

to this gamertag : Deni snipeS

the rules are dont steal maps , no disliking peoples maps , dont share any personal details

twitter: https://twitter.com/HALO4RGERS

SITE: HALO 4RGERS

post-57968-0-37462500-1359135030_thumb.png

WE HAVE RECENTLY ADDED RANKS

• 2 weeks later...

Need a solid clan to roll with? A clan where you don't have to change your name to join?

The 105th ODST's are a very organized clan, and started out along with the original release of Halo: Combat Evolved. We have a militaristic ranking structure, and a merit system to track promotion progress. We have over 100 members, and are still growing steadily. We have our own forums very much like this one, where the 105th community can talk to each other and ask questions. We are also currently undefeated against KSI, Demon Fire, WOS, TBU, and Spartan Project. We have a dress code, but there are a few options to choose from, so every ODST can be somewhat unique. We have community nights every friday, along with bootcamp for new recruits.

If you are interested in joining, message me for more questions, or sign up here: http://www.helljumper.net/

When signing up, remember to put my name: Furi0usGeorgeX, in the field that asks who recruited you.

Need a solid clan to roll with? A clan where you don't have to change your name to join?

The 105th ODST's are a very organized clan, and started out along with the original release of Halo: Combat Evolved. We have a militaristic ranking structure, and a merit system to track promotion progress. We have over 100 members, and are still growing steadily. We have our own forums very much like this one, where the 105th community can talk to each other and ask questions. We are also currently undefeated against KSI, Demon Fire, WOS, TBU, and Spartan Project. We have a dress code, but there are a few options to choose from, so every ODST can be somewhat unique. We have community nights every friday, along with bootcamp for new recruits.

If you are interested in joining, message me for more questions, or sign up here: http://www.helljumper.net/

When signing up, remember to put my name: Furi0usGeorgeX, in the field that asks who recruited you.

dont do it just join me and you will not regret it

dont do it just join me and you will not regret it

Really? Are you that desperate as to try and tell him what to do? If he wants to join my clan, let him. If he wants to join yours, I won't stop him. It almost sounds like yours is hardly a good clan, if you're begging and making idle promises.

Not trying to sway you or anybody else, Ted. Just rustles my jimmies when people try to cancel out each other. Especially when it's me being cancelled out.

Really? Are you that desperate as to try and tell him what to do? If he wants to join my clan, let him. If he wants to join yours, I won't stop him. It almost sounds like yours is hardly a good clan, if you're begging and making idle promises.

Not trying to sway you or anybody else, Ted. Just rustles my jimmies when people try to cancel out each other. Especially when it's me being cancelled out.

no i am just derping around with you

because he is in my clan he is now under probation though

My belief in you is still non existent.

Plus, I saw on my clan site that Ted Zancha has applied for bootcamp, possibly meaning he has joined the clan I am in.

I'm looking for a clan as well!

If you're looking for a clan with a website, dozens of members, and a military style ranking structure based on clan activity, then you should join the 105th ODST. See my post further up if you're interested.

My belief in you is still non existent.

Plus, I saw on my clan site that Ted Zancha has applied for bootcamp, possibly meaning he has joined the clan I am in.

If you're looking for a clan with a website, dozens of members, and a military style ranking structure based on clan activity, then you should join the 105th ODST. See my post further up if you're interested.

congratulations :respect:

and many more to come and this is the account owner

• 5 months later...

Hey there,

Iconik Gaming is recruiting if you're interested.  We are a XBOX only clan with over 1000 active members for Black Ops, Halo, and Battlefield.  We have everything from competitive teams, internal clan leagues, gamebattles, and much more!  We also have an active forum, internet chat, and military ranking system for those that would want to partake in it!  We are a leading eSports clan and site!  Head on over to http://iconik-gaming.com/forum.php and register an account.  Put down "IG Jettymike" as your referer and I can track you to get you started!  Thanks!

• 3 months later...

bongoband1379772813tcyt.jpg

We are currently recruiting players of all skill levels. Our only requirements are a headset for party chat and that you are an honourable player (i.e. no spawn killing, t-bagging, etc.)

If you are interested in joining the clan message us on gamertag: bongoband or email [email protected]  for further details.