Petition for EOD Helmet change

Zangor

EOD Helmet Visor change  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should the EOD Helmet Visor be changed from the 'two eyes' to the 'single strip' version?

So I realize that this might just get ignored by 343i right from the start, I really feel the need to try. In Halo Reach the EOD helmet was my go-to, I loved how it looked and everything about it. In Halo 4 we go back to the old style of it though, and it just doesn't look as good with the two eyes. I realize that my opinion may not be shared by the many of you, but for those who agree I hope to have your support in this.

My hope is to get enough people to poll here to bring notice to the want for change that 343i to hopefully accept this and bring a new variant of the EOD helm.

Thank you for your time and I hope to have your support!

-Zangor

Looks the same to me. Only helmet that has really kept the same design.

There's recon, that didn't really change and scout is the same as H3. There's also MK VI as well.

OT no, as pointed out it can't change and tbh, I like it now anyway.

I like the EOD because it looks like a stormtrooper helmet not despite it :) But in currently wearing the wetwork helmet it looks nice. And if not that the oceanic helmet is cool i think. I have the pre order one where its not black around the edge. But all in all i think the armor was cooler and more fun i Halo Reach. The beefy armor you got when hitting General was awsome and the last helmet was the coolest ever in Halo. Not that i got that one reaching inheritor was way to time consuming and Reach wasn't fun enough to be worth it.

I have always liked the EOD helmet due to it's obvious similarity to the stormtropper helmet.

I don't think a petition needs to be made even if it was possible. That said, I do prefer the look of it in Reach better.

But I seriously think the new range of helmets is Mehhh, the reason is simple, They look so un-humman/Spartan IV, I miss the ODST and variants that have real and possible links to the Halo universe as milatary armour. This new stuff looks like it's been made Yamaha and Susuki. Erghh?

I agree the Halo 4 helmets have a very "anime" look to them. Not world shattering or anything, but not my preference. It has ZERO impact on how much I play. I change my armor and colors all the time.

Well it seems I'm not getting anyone on my side here, which is fine either way. I was just seeing if I could get enough people to go along with this in hopes that we could maybe get a variant in the next map pack, like how they apparently added in the Strider and the Scanner with the first one.

Again, I can't believe the entitlement displayed over ONE helmet.

Why do we need a petition for a very singular aesthetic? I guess the virtual sky isn't cloudy enough either?

Not really entitlement, just hoping that if enought people got together in agreement 343i might go along with it too. Not really meaning to come off as a 'gime' person, just one who wanted to voice their opinions out there. Even if no one agrees (which no one seems to) it isn't like there arent enough choices for armor.