I thought that since most people just hate on the Boltshot (which is totally understandable), I thought, why not just do a topic making fun of it (or having fun with it).

I mean, not every game has a secondary weapon that's an accuracy back-up and a shotgun as well. I mean, not that there's something wrong with that *cough cough*.

ahhhhh the bolt shot. Boom!(btw I just killed somebody with it) Hello there my name is Turner Trolly! I am your neighborhood Troll. My favorite secondary weapon is my good friend, Sally Boltshot! She gots such a nasty bite that you just fall over if she hits you. But you know you love her. I love her. Sally and I actually got married. Thats right, 2nd Amendment all over my butt! I am married to a gun. Imagine that! A troller married to Sally Boltshot, every trollers Fantasy am I right?

P.S. hey guys this Pbrabbit, I totally just made this story up, but if you liked it, just in the slightest bit, let me know, K?

THANKS- PB

some people just dont seem to understand the prupose of the boltshot. It is meant to be a counter to close range power weapons so players arent completely helpless. Going into a building with an enemy possessing a shotgun used to be near impossible until the guy ran out of ammo. Now, players stand more of chance against power weapons, and opponents wont be getting running riots with personal ordinance drops

some people just dont seem to understand the prupose of the boltshot. It is meant to be a counter to close range power weapons so players arent completely helpless. Going into a building with an enemy possessing a shotgun used to be near impossible until the guy ran out of ammo. Now, players stand more of chance against power weapons, and opponents wont be getting running riots with personal ordinance drops

I agree with you on this matter, but the thing is that it's literally a shotgun... that you start with.

• Like 1

I know right! Mind as well make it primary, since people mostly kill with just that, and whatever ordinance they get in the process.

The last few games I have played there has almost always been at least one guy that used the BoltShot as their primary. They would even go so far as to blazingly charge at you out in the open corners on adrift knowing full well they would be 5-shot and dropped.

...Your entire argument is void because the Boltshot's One hit kill range is further then the human shotgun, Scattershot, Gravity Hammer, and Sword OHKO range. If it's a counter it does a really good job of being even better then them.

And you start with it.

As you know I am Turner Trolly. We have been talking about my good friend Sally Boltshot and I just want to say yeah she will bite and scratch but she will not always be effective. Even though she might be a maniac and a maneater(haha both names of songs) and even a super freak(HAHAHAHA) she is still very useful. Sally Boltshot, charge her up, and she will take you out ;)

• Like 1