HALO 4 pannel

Master Marix

I was unable to watch the live feed of the halo 4 pannel and for some reason the ign website is not working for me and when ever i try to load a page 5 seconds later a white page comes up with the word false in the upper left corner. Well thats beyond the point, I saw the 3 videos that waypoint posted but I neve was able and still am not able to watch the rest of the pannel, can the community please help me out and tell me what they talked about. My first priority is i heard was that 343 finnaly explained Master Chiefs armor change can someone please post what they said on the topic. If you dont know that anwser to that please tell me as much halo 4 information from the pannel as possible. Please no video links my internet is really screwed up and videos take so long to buffer. I will really apperciate it, thank you.

I was unable to watch the live feed of the halo 4 pannel and for some reason the ign website is not working for me and when ever i try to load a page 5 seconds later a white page comes up with the word false in the upper left corner. Well thats beyond the point, I saw the 3 videos that waypoint posted but I neve was able and still am not able to watch the rest of the pannel, can the community please help me out and tell me what they talked about. My first priority is i heard was that 343 finnaly explained Master Chiefs armor change can someone please post what they said on the topic. If you dont know that anwser to that please tell me as much halo 4 information from the pannel as possible. Please no video links my internet is really screwed up and videos take so long to buffer. I will really apperciate it, thank you.

If you can go to Youtube, its on there.

if not, what parts did you miss?