attention to all you camo campers.

JONxJITSU

I hate you. Camo camping is deceitful, annoying and no good.

People; be warned this tactic is being utilised more often. They hide in corners, behind boxes and on ledges. No ones back is safe.

We need to rise up and stand for a fight against camo-campers!

Let this be a warning to all you camo-campers out there; it is dangerous for your lives. I have you number and will come after you...well after I re-spawn from you running out of dark spot. jump on my back and assassinate me.

Ok...you can maybe tell, im not totally serious. I'm writing this to rage vent, LOL. I'm not mad...but it made me do a "Ahhhh" growl!

Is this a fad?

• Like 2

To JONxJITSU: I will find you first!

Though I don't really 'camp' with active camo, it is about the only useful armor mod to me. I mainly use it to avoid detection when I notice someone on my radar, then I attack when ready. I guess you could call me a camper dispite the fact that I move around alot. You would be suprised by how many people don't notice you come out of camo and rush you on their radars. I've chased down my fair share of people for a decent while without them even turning around before I get them. Use what you have I guess, and if they don't use thier radars then I get an easy kill.

• Like 1

Okay, okay. Campers aren't cheating, so they don't waver out as a villain to me, but they do get annoying with their idea of fun.

On some level they do talk out of their bunghole.

Simple solution is just avoid running into them at all. If they stay in one place without a sniper rifle how hard is it to just dodge them?

...again i was effected by the camo camper.

I was playing Dominion on Longbow.

...worst game i have ever played IN MY LIFE. 4 people on the other team were using camo, with that map there are sooo many little hiding spots; especially in the building. I was going for the objectives....long story short, our team lost and i went...9-20.

sigh, as i said worst game ever.

I use camo for sniping. Because lets face it, if you're a sniper loving person, you're just an idiot not to use the best armour ability that makes sniping so much better.

However I hate people who use it with any shotgun or instant kill weapon in excess. I may use it like once or twice every few games. But people who do it every damn match are incredibly annoying. Even though I still beat them :3

And just to clarify to people who would HATE me for using sniper + camo.

I do just as well in any match without armour abilities than using them. And I have a K/D very close to 1.70 overall. So it doesn't make everyone less skilled if it were taken away, just makes it an enjoyable option to them.

• Like 1

I submit player reviews and avoid player for lacking skill whenever I see someone camo sniping or crouching with camo for the whole game. If everyone else did this, eventually, they would be having games where everyone is camo crouching the whole game and it would result in a 15 minute game of 4-2.

And you really can't just ignore the camo campers if they are sitting at the flag or near a terminal in dominion. You have to do the objective but they can just sit there with camo for 45 seconds.

They're usually one for one, negative Nancy's. It's not an effective way to play the game at high level, so with that, they usually never succeed in changing a games outcome. Very few people can utilize the skill effectively seeing as it radar jams, aka radar alerts so you know they're there. Really don't have trouble with them, but with that it really makes me miss the Slayer Pro playlist...