Which Pro Do You Think Has the Most Skill?

FleshBack

I have been looking through YouTube videos of some pros playing through Halo 2 like Walshy and have found myself thoroughly impressed with his skill, among others. When I see some gameplay and montages from pros in Halo 4 it doesn't look as spectacular.

So who comes to to your mind when you think of very highly skilled players? It doesn't have to be restricted to a particular game.

If you could name some really good Halo 4 players though that are very prolific on YouTube, it would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I will be rooting for you at the next event.

On a side note I wish I would have made this, "Who is your favorite pro" rather than "which one do you think has more skill". Oh well, I made my bed time to sleep in it.

*rolls over with blanket*

LOL

So my favorite Pro back in the day was Gandhi. I loved how he talked sooooooo much trash and backed it up. It was always so entertaining and he definitely got into peoples heads. A lot of the trash talking done today is based off of what he used to say. I also liked Legit and T2 for similar reasons.

Ghandi talked too much trash. He's nothing now. T2 smacked the **** out of him half the time I remember, they both talked trash to each other anyway. My favorite is OGRE 1, Neighbor and Snipedown. Although Walshy is original and has been around for a while. Personally I just like everyone on STR8 RIPPEN and Final Boss.

Halo: CE Ogre Twins.

Halo 2: Walshy

Halo 3: Snip3Down

Halo Reach: IgotUrPistola

Halo 4: ??

My favorite pro use to be T2, but that changed after he treated me like crap. My favorite pro now would probably be Walshy, if that includes former/retired Pro's as well.

He treated you like crap? For some reason I am not surprised. Whatever happened to T2 anyway? He was like, on top of the world during Halo 3 with Str8 Rippin and his Dr. Pepper bottles and all that. I have seen him do a few short Halo 4 segments for GameSpot and that was it.

Walshy is just cool. He always seemed like a "nerd's nerd", if you will. Brilliant players and great skills though he seems to have gone the way of T2 as in not being as prolific as he was.

I never paid too much attention to Ghandi, though I will check him out cuz I am always interested in someone who has a lot of trash talk and can back it up.

Lol @ Pistola out BRing Ninja while he was one shot. That clip is infamous now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually got to play against walshey in halo 2. He is very good.

In halo 4, the game is so easy and crutch heavy that I dare say I and several other people not considered "pro" can own pros in halo 4.

In halo 4 the very very best players are super team oriented. Which means they always roll in a group, organized, and in halo 4 that's 85% of the battle right there.

I dunno, I just don't hold the top players in halo 4 with the same reverence of Halo 2 and 3.

Walshy hands freaking down.

I knew who he was and I knew he was good, but after I watched his TwitchTV Halo 4 streams I gained a ton of respect for him. He not only would own up to any mistakes he made during the game, but would actually break them down. At the end of each stream he would do a Q&A with spectators. Just a classy guy.

My least favorite would be Ogre 2. I don't care how famous you are, don't send me a message soliciting me for gold subcriptions or ms points just so I can be on your friends list for 30 days. You're a douchenozzle... douchenozzle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...