Why does 343 allow cheating?

FierceCon

We have all seen cheaters. Its not that their skill is better, its other, sometimes intangilbe qualities to their gameplay such as surviving more headshots, running faster, seeing through walls, perfect aimed headshots, and etc. Of course, there are some who have skill but in a fair match no one should be dominating non-stop with experienced players. And yet, we all have been victims of people who will cheat to get the advantage. When Bungie had Halo, they had the "Ban Hammer". It worked. So, my question is, why does 343 allow cheating??

Just like any good game. They turn there heads at the beginning to let other feel the water. But the mighty ban hammer....will be awakened and all the modders, boosters, and cheaters will be banned thus leaving us with a healthy community.

• Like 1

I have seen too many people using the teleporter mod on Flood...

The annoying thing is though most of the time it isn't skill or modifications it's the game itself.

On Adrift you could sink through the floor to the lower level in some places.

The game's sniper rifle has it's bugs where even after 3 close range shots all hitting the victim just has no shield...

It's probably the second worst game I've ever played (I have played Halo: Reach!).