Juggernaut MUST be added in Halo 4 playlist!

Roberto Rodriguez

Dear 343 Industries

Please take your time to read this. when Halo 3 came out it delivered outstading content Forge, New game modes and stuff. However there was one gametype that i trully enjoyed the most playing with my friends and cousins...Juggernaut gametype. that was our favorite game type from Halo 3, and it would really be nice if you bring it to Halo 4 playlist. Therfore please bring Juggernaut to Halo 4, it would be nice if you listen to the community and bring it to Halo 4. please bring it back. ^_^.

Thank you.

I totally agree! They should try putting jug in, see if it gets popular. Thing is, people tend not to be very open minded about new game modes.

Wasnt juggernaut in reach? I have played it with my friends, the gravity hammer and rechargable overshield, the good old days before they made the gravity hammer suck!

The grav hammer... Yeah, I thought it sucked in Halo 4 too. Then I got a 8 kill streak with it before being rocketed. It just takes some getting used to.

Well heres the point. I think 343i made a lot less gameplay lists on purpose, mainly because when you take a look halo halo reach it has tons of gametypes but what good does it do? Yes you can play anything you like but the players would be spread out over those gametypes so you will end up with only a few players in it. So a good idea (in my opinion) would be to put multiple modes into one list (like slayer, juggernaught and oddball into one free for all)