Has anyone else noticed that

Jesoph

• 3 weeks later...

When I started to constantly see the same areas in the Spartan Options mission I was pretty disappointed in 343i. Using the same area every now and then is okay but, to constantly use the same one over and over and using areas from the campaign is just being lazy. To even go as far as using MM levels is messed up. Atleast they used the levels structures and gave them a purpose not just throw some switches in there and call it good.

When I started to constantly see the same areas in the Spartan Options mission I was pretty disappointed in 343i. Using the same area every now and then is okay but, to constantly use the same one over and over and using areas from the campaign is just being lazy. To even go as far as using MM levels is messed up. Atleast they used the levels structures and gave them a purpose not just throw some switches in there and call it good.

Some are okay, but I hate the when it's reused constantly like Ragnarok and Quarry.