The first thing I read this morning. Thanks Urban Bobcat. I have always spent time with people and forge. Actually more time helping then actually forging. But it is refreshing to be able to work with a humble forger who listens and is teachable. You have the creativity, the skills, and the drive. You will gain the experience as you go. What I saw yesterday was an incredible start to something great.

I guess since I posted I should thank someone too. I would like to thank Absolute Dog for all the time, devotion, and loss of sanity. He spends countless unpaid hours in making this forum great. It doesn't go unnoticed big doggy.

• Like 6

Big thanks to the members. Without you we would be a couple of staff members hanging out playing poker. :3

In all seriousness, I thank Absolute Dog and Spectral Jester for believing in me. They are great leaders whether they are in staff positions or not. The role they play in this forum is great and they will always be remembered. I hope one day I can be just as great of a leader as them.

• Like 4

I'd like to thank the entire 343i Community Forum for just being amazing. Everyone is so nice and close knit, any time someone tries to ruin our niceness the Mods are there to shut it down fairly. It's like a home away from home at your home. I've met people on here that I've become close friends with off the site. Thank you all for making this place what it is and that's nothing short of amazing.

• Like 5

I am honestly not sure who to thank. I joined on a whim and so far it has been a fairly good ride on here, so I suppose I just should thank everybody on here for making it a good experience. I am not a big forum person so its a new"ish" experience for me. You all have stepped up and make it a very welcoming place for me.

• Like 3

I too would like to add a thanks to the entire community for shaping this place into what it has become, and it only gets better.

My biggest thanks however, go to Absolute Puppy, Speccy Jester and Twam. I don't really think the reasons for these thanks need to be put into writing. :)

• Like 4

Let's keep this thing going....

Thank you Insignia for working so hard on everyone's signatures over time. I also noticed that Brony was putting in some work on the thread as well. Sorry if I missed anyone on there, but it's pretty amazing that you guys put in so much effort to cover 10+ pages of signature requests. I trust that it has helped hone your design skills along the way.

Thank you also for inspiring me to spice up my own profile a little bit and add a signature. Keep up the amazing work!

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

I'd like to take the time out to thank all of our afilliates here at 343industries.org.

certain_affinity.png  thfe.png  halo_customs.png  kitty.png   game_over.png

All of them have been incredible contributions to our site and we wouldn't be as big and buzzing without them.

Thank you Certain Affinity, The Halo Forge Epidemic, HaloCustoms, Ducain23, and GameOver Studios.

• Like 4

I like this thread :jester:

Firstly I'd like to say Absolute Dog, with out your friendship, shoulder to cry on, and countless conversations via XBL, and the pm system on here, I dont think I would of stayed a Moderator as long as I did, games come and go, but friendships last.

Now under your leadership the forum has grown beyond belief, we have affiliates, the forum has changed for the better, and your tireless work doesnt go un-noticed, finally we have a person in orange who deserves it and can drive the forum from strength to strengh.

Choot em, a quality member and a good friend, im still amazed now how he finds the time to do the things he does, thanks Choot for listening to my issues/problems, and the advice given has always been greatfully received, another person who I am thankful to call friend!

(ps. If you havent heard Choot em on XBL then be prepared, he has the deepest voice ever!!!)

Twam the creator, Hail Twam, theyve all been said about him, on a personal level, I have to thank Twam for putting faith in me all those years ago and making me a Community Moderator (at the time the only one :hrhr:) then putting faith to promote me to Site Moderator.

Art Department - The people that have put all there time and effort into creating signatures for all the members, they do this not for money. not for recognition, but because they want to, remember that when you are chasing up a signature, they are doing this in there spare time.

The Art department has had some great artists over the years Egyptianghetto, Theorix, and now its in the hands of Insignia, a great artist who has a  love for everything art, and what a talent he has! 

To the current Mod team, keep it up guys you folks are there for a reason, you are the best, keep protecting the forum .

I could go on, but dont want to bore you all with my thoughts

To all love and respect (you know who you are)

• Like 9

there are so many people that i could thank, but it think  the community as a whole deserves much appreciation  :clap:

I also want to thank 343 industries. It took a lot of effort for them to continue the halo series, and i am glad they did. Halo 4 was a great learning exerience for them, and we have seen the potential that they hold. they are also the reason that we are all here together at this very moment.

Mods, you are all so dedicated and use so much of your peronal time to make the community into a better place. Its a shame that you guys dont get paid for this :laughing:

spades, you put in as much work as the mods do throughout your days, and i greatly appreciate that.

I also owe a few thank yous to some lesser known members that may not get much recognition: Sweaty Bagels, Wonder Wombat, Ryu Hayabusa, Sternus, and Sierra 1117. You guys have honestly kept me returning to the forums constantly. The discussions that we have had in the forums are extremely memorable. Even though we may not always agree, your maturity makes the discussions very enjoyable.

im sorry if i have neglected to thank someone here, but there is just so much to recognize, that i may have overlooked your name in my head

:clap:  :clap: :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  

• Like 6