BRING OUR TOOLS BACK!

Hydra Gaming

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but here are some things we need at our disposal once more in Forge. We need to be able to zoom in in Monitor Mode, and to back up and move in more while holding an object so we may see precisely what we're doing. Anyone else agree? Have any other complaints like this? Post em up!

• 2 weeks later...

We hear ya there! I love how they said in an interview with forge "We made a beautiful and functional map without really even trying!" In regards to Impact from - kiki. Yeah its pretty and spacious but there's no natural landscape to work with and a lot of the time that's essential to any user created map.

We need something similar to Forge World. I vote just make a third disc for forge and give us an entire ring or even the arc! That would be the dream right there.

Where's my water?

Also, the thing about Forge World was not its size--it was its varied landscape all in one location, so you could combine the different sceneries and textures to create something unique. You could use the Alaska and the Beach, you could use the Island and the Lagoon, the Coastline and the cliff faces, the Montana and the Canyon, the Montana and the Alaska, the Coastline and the beach, the Quarry and the Coliseum, the list goes on.

• Like 1