SDOGx10

Back when Halo Reach and even Halo 3 were the top games being played, I remember that you could hop on, looking for a little chaos, and play some Big Team Battle. My favorite part about this is that it wouldn't just be Slayer. There was CTF, Assault, and Slayer. My favorite by far was CTF. That was the best. Especially on Valhalla in Halo 3. I want to relive those moments in this game. So please 343, put in Big Team Battle not Big Team Infinity Slayer. You can probably keep both playlists if you want. The best would probably be just a playlist dedicated to CTF, Assault, and Oddball (that would be hectic). My friends usually reminisce about Reach and all of the fun we had, loading up in a warthog and storming the enemy base for their flag and trying to leave without being killed. It was so fun and would make Halo 4 a thousand times better if it was put in. Thank you for reading this and I hope you take this into consideration if you make any updates to matchmaking.

Keep up the great work,

Sam

First off, welcome to the forums.

I've seen a lot of people on here wanting Big Team Battle back. It's something that is very desired. Being able to pick the specific objective game I want to play is nice but, I liked the big team games with random objective game types. I enjoy extraction as well but, that's only in Crimson DLC and that playlist never has a decent sized population.