Major Game Issues (For Me)

Chris Blank

I've been playing halo for 6 days now.

first things first:

the matchmaking is taking longer if I play longer, on the first day I got the game installed everything and everything is going smoothly as in I don't have anything against it but now I'm currently experiencing slow matchmaking (searching for players takes forever even though my connection is fine and Nat Open and stuff)

second prior going in-game my character is on SR1 which I've found out here also that is a common bug etc. so I'll let that slide but in-game like if I die (and lets me pick another set of loadout) it usually goes back to the default ones, I don't have my OWN set of loadouts and after the game the experience made that round/game is not counted on my account so I'm stuck at being level 25 for the past 4 hours I've been playing today. (I know, I know it takes time but I'm not making progress at all!) so that really is a bummer for me even on searching on matchmaking sometimes my character will be SR1.

and lastly sometimes when theres a quitter or a major lag giver he DC's right? and the game will pick another host or has the best connection for everyone to play into, with that process said sometimes it kicks me out of the game and/or freezes my game and brings me up to the title screen which is really annoying, I just made this account and I've already got bad "rep" in Xbox live which said Im a quitter and so on and so forth.

I already did the things that was posted but it seems it didn't even helped my (clearing cache, rebooting xbox etc.)

My xbox is Slim White (Spyro's S.E.)

Any suggestions on having this problems?

oh look i'm still searching for a game after typing this post. and it said that the "game" which I picked doesn't have enough players to get it started even though the playlist said it has 16390 players online. *facepalm*

343 hasn't made Halo4 very well.

A lot of people don't play it now so it'll take longer to find a reasonable number of players.

Also it doesn't tell you your actual NAT rating, just the area's general rating.

I would suggest contacting 343 and telling them about this...

Don't think the NAT has anything to do with your problem. My NAT type is never open when playing Halo 4 and I never have connection issues besides the occasional host quitter. To try and fix the SR problem, reset your modem and router. That means turning them off completely and disconnecting their power cord for at least 5-10 minutes. Could also try re-installing disc 2.