Minecraft for PC

Tommy

Do you like Mincraft for the PC?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

• Yes
    • No

I've never seen the end of any of my worlds on Xbox. I think the sizes are fine.

thats insane. the first 15minutes i explored the entire map with a boat. 15minutes the only bad thing about xbox is when it updates your map doesn't carry over 3months of work wasted because they can't get a update. it needs to be 10k by 10k not 1k by 1k.

thats insane. the first 15minutes i explored the entire map with a boat. 15minutes the only bad thing about xbox is when it updates your map doesn't carry over 3months of work wasted because they can't get a update. it needs to be 10k by 10k not 1k by 1k.

I agree. 1k by 1k is a joke.

Of course it's awesome. Mine Craft is a really fun experience. Though, even if it's out-dated, I prefer the commodity of playing with a controller, hence, the Xbox: Version. Even so, I still find the original PC version just as good.

great point it dose just feel right

post-57968-0-37462500-1359135030_thumb.png

I wouldn't really call Minecraft one of my favorite games. I have personally never played on PC,maybe only the demo mode but that is highly different. What probably makes Minecraft on the PC a little bad is that it cost a lot of money so a lot of people tend to just get it on xbox 360,which I recommend to be a better deal.

Minecraft? You mean the game that is sort of hard/buggy to play on my computer? When I can run high-end games on max settings? Yea, I heard of it. And I have it -_-

Lol, I don't get why this happens to some. I haven't got a very high spec computer and I can run it fine, but some people with high spec can't run it very well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Of course. I've only ever played it on 360 so when I got the PC version, my friend and I LAN'd for a while and it was freakin' incredible. Within the first few hours I found a massive cavern. We've yet to go in but we will soon. Good stuff! 

I am used to mouse and keyboard as well as a controller though. 

Edited by LiQuid BioniX

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

From someone who has played the game since it came out, Minecraft is an amazing game! It just has that sort of "spark" to it. Its just such a simple game, but it can supply endless wonders of excitement. I still remember my first time playing the games multiplayer mode when it came out...man that was so fun, being able to build with friends. I also enjoy how the games community can make its own content like custom skins. Or even mods, which act as a sort of DLC.

Long story short, Minecraft is simply just an amazing game...

• 4 months later...