What is your favorite gaming platform?

SykoWolf

Nintendo. Because even if your system start acting up from old age, you can still fiddle with it, to make it work. Not to mention, Nintendo has been a great company do to the fact that even though the game consoles may be old, the system's still work really well. My GameCube is still going strong, and so is my Super Nintendo.

Also, the very first Playstations were awesome just like Nintendo. You can mess with them to make them read disc's, and they would work for hours until you shut them off. :)

• Like 1

The PS2 had by far the best library of games - ironic, considering that its successor went on to have such a small one. So I'd probably go for that, as that's what I have the best memories of.

That said, PC is by far the best platform in terms of content, modifiability, graphics and performance, so that would be my overall favourite, if only I had the money to actually get a decent one.

• Like 1

All Good Reasons, i remember the Nintendo where i could just blow on the cartridge and it would work again...Master Technology that was.......

The easy days eh? From what I remember they were quite sturdy as well. Nintendo had me with the Gamecube and Super Nintendo from a young age. However nowadays I have Xbox :laughing: .

Would have to say Xbox. I started back on the NES and SNES but, I was just a kid then and couldn't fully grasp the concept of the games I was playing or get the amount of enjoyment or entertainment as I currently do with my 360. I had some good times with my PS2, Gamecube, and PS1 though. Same goes for the Dreamcast, which I'm sad that it didn't do as well as I'd hoped it would.