Will 343 Make Halo Wars 2?

darrencassdc6000

Idk about you guys but I loved Halo Wars and Then ending made me think it will continue kinda like how master chef was sleeping soo is everyone else on the spirit of fire waiting for a rescue. I know the company that made halo wars isn't around anymore but do you guys think that 343 will take on the challenge and make halo wars 2 like they took over the halo series with halo 4? Thoughts?

Halo wars was a great game. It helped expand part of the universe and was a new take on Halo. The cinematics were Amazing to say the least. Sadly without ensemble i dont know how they would continue or where the game would fit in. The prequels have been done (reach and HW) and the story is moving forward. Requiem is more of a UNSC vs Covenant terrorist war than the full on battles of the Human-Covenant war when HW was set. I would enjoy another Halo Wars though. And there is always hope

Logic would dictate no... There simply isn't enough money to be made compared to what they could produce making FPS versions of the game. While there was a dedicated fanbase for the first game, the first one wasn't nearly as much of a success as to spawn another one. Way I see it if they want to try and hire a company to do one for the PC (not likely) then go for it... but another iteration on the console will have limited potential.

• Like 1

there was an interview just after halo 4 was released, where Frank O'coner was asked this vary question. his response was extreamly vauge. he said that it was a possibility, but it probably would not be in the near future.

I liked the first game a lot. got general in on three different accounts. and i am sad to see that the population for most play lists is now almost none existant. but it has had a good run even if they do shut down the servers.

at anyrate i would love to see halo wars 2 but it will most likly be a long time before we see it...if we ever do.