What's the funniest thing you've done in Halo 4?

Maximum Clutch

Personally, mine was when I was split screening with my friend. We were both no shield and I had to reload do I pulled out my hard light shield. She kept shooting with her assault rifle and the shots ricocheted and killed her. So basically she committed suicide with an AR.

So, what have you done that was funny in this game?

• Like 1

One time, I wanted to do the ahivement: Explore the floor.

In this achievement, I had to force a hunter to fall and die on mission 6.

So I came right in front of two hunters, on the edge of a platform. They start moving there arms to kill me, but just before they hit me, I jumped and they fall from the edge.lol

Was playing Dominion on Exile and was in point B. An enemy was trying to cap it so I crept up behind him and was letting him take it so I could get another Base capture. Just as he capped it I was gonna duck and melee him and recap it, right when I duck he gets picked off by a sniper shot from directly behind us from one of his team mates who then gets blown up by a rocket from another one of their team mates trying to kill me. I had to go into Theater to see WTF had happened. Wish I had saved the clip.

I while running after a guy trying to finish him on, I hit an invisible rock in the middle of the path

That rock was a camo spartan with a 1shot kill shotgun

Funniest thing i've ever SEEN, was sniping on wrekage on the top hill, and then a warthog it launched out of no-where without a driver and everyone ducks and a guy's hit right in the head and the hog just falls over the cliff while we stare at our dead teammate going "wtf?!"