Hardest Mission In the Story

darrencassdc6000

Couldn't agree more, the amount of times I swore at Cortana begging her to open the door quicker was insane, that was until I found hiding by the trees and picking them off from behind 1 by 1.

I really loved that part! Just have a turret, give your marines light rifles and battle rifles, make sure you have grenades, and be a good shot. Start your defending at the door and as you get swarmed move your way towards the right. If you take out most of the crawlers before the prometheans show up the combination of marine turret fire and your general badassary will take them out with ease. Didn't lose a single marine after a couple of tries.

I haven't finished legendary yet, but I know the hardest is going to be one of the last levels.

I really loved that part! Just have a turret, give your marines light rifles and battle rifles, make sure you have grenades, and be a good shot. Start your defending at the door and as you get swarmed move your way towards the right. If you take out most of the crawlers before the prometheans show up the combination of marine turret fire and your general badassary will take them out with ease. Didn't lose a single marine after a couple of tries.

I haven't finished legendary yet, but I know the hardest is going to be one of the last levels.

Shutdown can be a ***** of a level when your in the gondola section, but there's a way to skip those sections and go straight to rally point delta, YouTube it!!!!

• Like 1

my marines are stupid and run straight to thier deaths usually.

After doing some missions with mythic,tilt thunderstorm and tough luck on I've decided Non-skull legendary is pretty easy.

I'm not looking foward to doing infinity with the aformentioned skulls on.

Lol. I agree 100%. SLASO FTW

in the mammoth when your suppose to fight off like 2-5 wright and 5-10 ghost before that new ship comes took me 15minutes to kill them all without anything. was only the challanging part in the game to me.

same. i went back and forth to the mammoth for ammo, it took me like 25 minutes to do that! (because normally it feels like a longer time, but you realize it hasn't been that long).

I actually found the campaign quite easy with a few difficult encounters like in the beginning of the the level "Reclaimer" - after that it was easy - or near the end of "Midnight". The difficulty in Halo 4 imo comes from the shortage of ammo and damage the enemies can take (mainly Knights), but that's it. Somehow the AI doesn't seem as aggressive or intelligent like in previous Halos, because in H4 Knights and Elites sometimes happened too just stay on the spot while I was shooting at them. It still isn't as easy as Halo 3 but I hoped it would be harder; ,missions like "Dawn" were a joke.

The hardest mission in Halo 4 for me was "Midnight" because of the last bit where you have to insert Cortana for the first time to disable the Didact's shield. You have to fight through a lot of Knights and on top of that there's one with a Promethean rocket launcher waiting right before the chekpoint.

Out of all Halos I have played on Legendary, I would rank it as follows:

1. Halo 2

2. Halo Reach

3. Halo CE

4. Halo 4

5. Halo 3