Quilt Qualifying Play Date

imakequilts

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the list of members who made it to March's Quilt Qualifying Play Date.

Mason Mccrary

HaloGeek

D-38 Boss

EliteISnIp3r

Drizzy_Dan

skummgummigubbe

Total Mayh3m

Choot 'em

Frankenzer

Pbrabbit

Yoshi

CooliestRap – Gwam

Sikslik7

RedStarRocket91

Victory Element

Lil Dog

Real Talk

FORGE iNSANiiTY

AbleSir Thomas

T O lR T A

Pol Wah

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the list of members who made it to March's Quilt Qualifying Play Date.

Mason Mccrary

HaloGeek

D-38 Boss

EliteISnIp3r

Drizzy_Dan

skummgummigubbe

Total Mayh3m

Choot 'em

Frankenzer

Pbrabbit

Yoshi

CooliestRap – Gwam

Sikslik7

RedStarRocket91

Victory Element

Lil Dog

Real Talk

FORGE iNSANiiTY

AbleSir Thomas

T O lR T A

Pol Wah

Yay I'm qualified :smiley's so awesome it won't show up:

• 1 month later...

Due to the fact that I have not had time to keep the quilt qualifying play dates going.  Life has just been too busy to put in the time required to keep it going. I apologize for dropping the ball    :ball:   on my end but some things are more important than the forum. My family has required more of my time lately.  My business has gotten busy. My job  has  required more of my time. Time is one thing that I have very little of right now and while I want to participate in the forum I just have very little time to do so.   Since I do not like leaving things undone,  I have decided to go ahead and draw from the 70 some names that have participated in the Quilt Qualifying play dates.  I will print the names out this weekend and draw a name out of the hat.

• Like 8

Due to the fact that I have not had time to keep the quilt qualifying play dates going.  Life has just been too busy to put in the time required to keep it going. I apologize for dropping the ball    :ball:   on my end but some things are more important than the forum. My family has required more of my time lately.  My business has gotten busy. My job  has  required more of my time. Time is one thing that I have very little of right now and while I want to participate in the forum I just have very little time to do so.   Since I do not like leaving things undone,  I have decided to go ahead and draw from the 70 some names that have participated in the Quilt Qualifying play dates.  I will print the names out this weekend and draw a name out of the hat.

Don't feel bad. I have just got out of one of those situations myself. I have just went thought hell and back in 6 or 7 months. 

So all I can say, is keep you head up and take some time off to focus on what really matters. :)

We'll be ready to Welcome you back when your ready to return. :)

• Like 3

• 3 months later...