Looking for a clan to join

HI, fellow gamers, i am 30 years old and I am from canada. I play every night and and weekends. I am looking for some what of an adult clan, or atleast a clan with no screamers. I just started playing halo 4 two days ago but i am not stranger to FPS. I normally play COD and I am looking to expand into the Halo world. I used to be a hardcore halo player when halo 2 was on the go. So if you guys want a player the will compete and have fun then send me a message on here or on xbox. GT k1ll1tme

CHEERS

Hey man my team is recruiting right now, holding try outs, if you would be interested you can add me on xbox live gt: MrxGamechangerX , we are all over 20 and our competitive last 3 days we as ateam have probably went 50-10 online, getting better and better everyday, like you we are active and are looking to fill up our last 3 spots. we need vocal, competitive mature gamers who want to win and can compete at the tournament competition level

Hi Tim,

We have quite a few competitive players in our group, but we stress fun as the number one priority. We at xFactor Gaming Community also can't stand screamers, ragers, freakouts, and **** a brick situations.... that's why we formed our own group for mature gamers. We have something for everyone here, and a social community foundation where you will not get lost in the mix. Come check us out, and if you like what you see, feel free to file an application. We will not turn you down for KD ratio, but you must have a mic. Hope to see you there... tell 'em CoffeeAddikshun sent you!

Hey man, I see that your looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, fun night, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me on Xbox live: I PnOy JoShUa I

If you are interested in a Halo 4 clan, you might want to consider the 105th Division. We are an ODST clan that has been around for several years and have many experienced members that are easy to make friends with. The structure of the clan is very organized and we are always open to suggestions. Our members are active and many of us are on at least once a day. We do community game nights and are going to start role playing back up on the website. A few of us have changed our gamertags to fit with the "ODST" theme of the clan, but not many. If you'd like to register on our website we'll get to you up to speed and jump in a few games, feet first. http://helljumper.net My gamertag is Luneth Aerohawk.

• 2 weeks later...

HALO 4RGERS WILL RECRUIT Anyone from beta testing to game nights and of corse the forging

there are specifications you can choose from the service tag 4GRS or the emblem triad with square background

primary color cyan secondary aqua background orchid

all you need to do is send a message saying HALO 4RGERS CLAN JOIN or friend request

to this gamertag : Deni snipeS

the rules are dont steal maps , no disliking peoples maps , dont share any personal details

twitter: https://twitter.com/HALO4RGERS

SITE: HALO 4RGERS

post-57968-0-37462500-1359135030_thumb.png

WE HAVE RECENTLY ADDED RANKS

The Dark Enforcers is a community that started 12 years ago on the pc. we have been on xbox since halo2. we have divisions on multipal platforms and games. we just have a few requierments to join, 1 you must be 15 years old or older, 2 must be will in to play the game that you are in a division for at least 3 to 4 hours a week. we have our divisions(all members in a particular game) devided into branches. each branch has around 100 people init. rules we have 1. No Teabagging 2. No Trash Talking 3. No Poaching from other clans ( asking their members to leave them to join us) 4. No Hackers Allowed. any questions please reply to this account on this site, or message me on the xbox(My gamertag is DE ItsMrDeath2U). thanks for your time and concideration.

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit

http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information, any questions please PM me or add a reply.

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

Some of what Console ARMY Offers:

Facebook

YouTube

Online Community

Structure

Organized

Halo_zps8d20a578.png