Halo 4 isn't halo any more and halo 5 and 6

a10mm

They can't just 'bring' back Marty o donnell. He works for bungie. Not 343

Well you could have made a serious argument for a little deal between the companies. Given Bungies history with Halo and how they handed of the torch to 343i it could possibly have been made to work.

I don't see why Halo 4 needed the old score though (aside from a few songs). Most of the new ones have that same epic feel anyway. I'm not trying to say that the music was better than the old Halos (It wasn't) but that's not to say something new isn't a good thing. With all that being said there were a few songs that are a huge part of halo.

Like this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0M6Ol8FjQ

Wouldn't be disappointed to see that one return one day :P

Well you could have made a serious argument for a little deal between the companies. Given Bungies history with Halo and how they handed of the torch to 343i it could possibly have been made to work.

I don't see why Halo 4 needed the old score though (aside from a few songs). Most of the new ones have that same epic feel anyway. I'm not trying to say that the music was better than the old Halos (It wasn't) but that's not to say something new isn't a good thing. With all that being said there were a few songs that are a huge part of halo.

Like this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0M6Ol8FjQ

Wouldn't be disappointed to see that one return one day :P

This was my childhood :)

I hear ALOT about the TRUE Halo fan's.....what really Makes a "True" Fan....i have played Halo since 2001, so if that is what makes you a true fan, then NO they didnt let down the TRUE fans....

I am completely immersed in the storyline and the game's music...if that makes a True Halo fan, then once again they Didn't let us down.

I have bought EVERY SINGLE Halo Game to date..if that makes me a true fan then NO They DID NOT LET US DOWN......

This is all i have to say on the matter....

Halo is Halo, it wont stay the same forever, it's story was improved,Graphics are beautiful, music changed with the scenery...it's called Evolution....

• Like 2

halo 4s campaign was amazing. ok so on that note i love halo 4 great campaign good multiplayer. spartan ops is ok. and now reach. reachs campaign was ok multiplayer sucked and firefight was ok. so reach is nothing like halo, i feel that 4 is slowly moving back to halo. REMEMBER THIS IS MY OPINION

• Like 1

Bought my first xbox before it was even available in Ireland and Halo was my first game, bought H2 the day it came out.. Bought a 360 just to play H3 and bought all since except halo wars. Am I a true fan???

Besides that well i thought the whole campaign knitted well together and was possible the best part of this game

Don't really have a problem with the music. Even though I didn't like the campaign and I think 343 swerved Halo's gameplay in the absolute wrong direction, I felt like even a better campaign would have felt similar to this one.

The sense of being out there on your own, abandoned in a far corner of the galaxy, is probably what Halo 4's campaign would have started as no matter what due to the way Halo 3 ended. Eventually they had to deal with Cortana's impending rampancy in one of the campaigns, good of them to get it out of the way. With that stuff in mind I thought the music fit fine. You had to be alone in the beginning of Halo 4, and having your long-time friend dying right next to you is the same as being alone. I didn't like the poor writing, worse pacing, unoriginal objectives, quick-time events, horrible ending, weaker gameplay than previous Halos, and a whole bunch of other things, but the music was fine.

listen the campaign was awesome its way way better than CE reach ODST wars and posibbly 3 depending on your taste but the campaign kicked as in what way did the ending suck thats like saying halo 2s ending sucked balls

343 said they are going to explore chiefs humanity and to do that cortana needed to die (she'll be back after all we made a promise.....................RIGHT) after all the librarian will fix her (at the part when cortanas chip gets destroyed listen and the librarian will say dont worry i will take care of u) so cortanas not dead im assuming im the only one that heard that after evry 1 was shutting off the game over cortana getting murdered.

AND BESIDES it will be more satisfying once we rip the living flesh off the didact for ******* up cortana

I agree, I'd love to see some of the old soundtracks in the games again, especially Halo 2's and ODST's. But it isn't as easy to do that as we all wish. Marty O'Donnell won't just come right over to 343. He's still dedicated to Bungie.

Well Microsoft owns the rights to the songs, right? They could just patch them up if they need to and put them in the game.