Halo 5 Ideas! [Forge and Adventure]

OzoGB

Alright, so I have some great ideas for Halo 5, here ya go :D

------[ Forge ]------

[] Customizable land and sky color

-Now I thought this would be cool, so lets say your on a grassy map. You can go into "Customize" in the menu and choose land color, vegetation color, sky color, and water color.

[] Wield tool

-This is probably the best, you can wield objects to vehicles and save that vehicle.

[] Vehicle settings

-In vehicle settings you can change the color, speed, and weight.

[] Security cameras

-And can link with monitors. You can make it so players have to manually sync it on the map or it is automatically.

[] World Size

-You have a HUGE map to build on, but by entering each one you have so select and arena to load.

-By clicking "World size" in a menu, it shows a top down view of the map with a square over the area you can build in and you can drag that square any where you want, and it will load that section.

[] Trees and plants!

-I've always wanted to place vegetation in my maps

[] Particle effects

-You can place fog, smoke, fire, and blood.

-But you have a limited amount

[] Openable doors

Last but not least...

---[ ADVENTURE ]---

In Halo 5, there should be a new game type called "Adventure" were you set the goal of the map so it could be like "Cross the finnish line" or "Escape from building" or kill all the covenant.

In adventure you can place NPC's like grunts, elites, jackals, BRUTES, Hunters, and skirmishers.

Also you can place objectives and missions by talking with marines around the map.

**You can also make cut scenes with theater mode, and place in a timeline of events!

Hope you liked my ideas, hope you consider them.

And you must consider, I doubt a console will be able to run that. Forge world was a huge stretch of the very limits of the 360s capability and the three forge maps now was a struggle.

NPCs can't be done, they are on campaign and SO/FF but the terrain is coded i to them, they would run into walls/jump off cliffs if it was on a forge map.

And you must consider, I doubt a console will be able to run that. Forge world was a huge stretch of the very limits of the 360s capability and the three forge maps now was a struggle.

Remember, Halo 5 will be on the Xbox 720.

NPCs can't be done, they are on campaign and SO/FF but the terrain is coded i to them, they would run into walls/jump off cliffs if it was on a forge map.

halo 5 is going to be a the new xbox with an 8gb processer, so they can do a lot with forge world. farycry 3 was on the xbox360 and you can edit the terrain and still place ai

Far cry is completely different to halo. And the AI is simple tigers and animals. Not stuff that shoots back. Forge was designed as a map editor, an idea that seems to be forgotten now.

You know, I never thought about that. How easy would it be to make one huge multi purpose forge world that you could simply change the textures to fit the levels theme.

So if you wanted a snow level, instead of switching to a smaller forge world, you could just alter the textures and have it be snowy :o

But then again, they'd have to include physics for the snow... unless it'd just be flat snow lol

Maybe theres a reason we don't have stuff like this...

You have some pretty good ideas here, the one I like the best is the changeable terrain. Since Halo 3, I've always wanted to change the maps terrain and even being able to change the weather on the map would be pretty cool. Like making a snowy type of map with some light snow or making a desert type of map with a sandstorm off in the distance would be cool.