343industries.org Giveaway thread

Twam

A Scarab suddenly walks down in front of Emile and Six.

Emile: "Mother... We can get past it, sir!"

Carter: "No you can't. Not without help."

Emile: "Commander, you don't have the firepower!"

Carter: "I've got the mass."

Emile: "Solid copy. Hit 'em hard, boss."

Carter: "You're on your own, Noble... Carter out."

(Halo Reach, The Pillar of Autumn)

Oh, I always thought that Carter said "I've got the math" instead of "mass". Both would make sense I guess, he could have calculated the speed he needed to go, where to hit it to cause the most damage, how much fuel he had left maybe for a bigger explosion.

Hey Everyone,

I thought it was about time for us to do another giveaway.

Also wanted to let everyone know that early next month we will be preforming a major site update, but i will be making another thread about this later where you will be free to ask questions as well as get more information on the update.

Anyways on to the Giveaway.

Once again our top prize will be 1600 Microsoft Points + Promotion to Trusted user if you are not already trusted.

Secondary prizes will be Black or White Silicone Protective Case's for the Xbox 360 Controller.

This time im making this very easy for all members, all you have to do is post your favorite Halo quote and where the quote is from in this thread. That's it.

Some examples

"I need a weapon." - Master Chief (Halo 2)

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?" - Prophet of Truth (Halo 2)

"I have defied gods and demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you; your past, your future. This is the way the world ends." - Cortana (Halo 3)

Feel free to submit as many quote as you like, but be informed that your name will only be entered into the raffle once no matter how many times you post in this thread.

This Raffles ends on Friday, September the 16th 2011 at 11:59:59 EST

:rofl: Best Quotes ever

"Send me out... With a bang." -Sgt. Johnson (Halo 3)

"I am Truth! The voice of the Covenant!"

Arbiter: "So, you must be silenced." *stab* -Truth and Arbiter (Halo 3)

"I know we are losing. I just want to know if we've lost." -Kat (Halo: Reach)

"I think we're just getting started." -John 117 (Halo: Combat Evolved)

"The Great Journey waits for no one." -Truth (Halo 2)

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in!"

"Did I fire six shots or only five? You know in all the excitement I lost count. I guess the question is whether you feel lucky? Well do ya' punk?" Clint Eastwood in 'Dirty Harry'

(Okay, I realize it's not a Halo quote, but you know you want the Chief to be standing over an Elite, his boot on it's neck and Magnum pointed at his forehead and say it..........don;t you?)

"That's...our galaxy. We're beyond the rim!"

In halo 3 when you go to the ark, someone points out that you can see the milky way galaxy. I like this quote because I remember looking up into the sky at that point and just said "Wow"