343industries.org Giveaway thread

Twam

The Fleet Master Elite snarled at Kurt, and the translation filtered through his helmet's speaker: "One last fight, demon. You will die and we shall reopen the silver path."

"Die?" Kurt laughed. "Didn't you know?" he told the Elite.

"Spartans never die."

He turned his Gauntlet face up and pressed the detonator.

-Kurt Spartan 051-

Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

marine 1: *knock knock* HEY OPEN UP!

marine behind door: password!

marine 1: what?

marine behind door: i need the password!

marine 1: you gadda be kidding me what password??

marine behind door: the password! they gave it out at the staff meeting fifteen minutes ago!

marine 1: meeting! what meeting? i was out here!

marine behind door: im not supposed to let anyone in without it!

marine 1: if the staff meeting just ended then no one out here is going to know the fricken password, NOW OPEN UP...WE NEED AMMO AND THE CHEIF IS OUT HERE!.....

marine behind door:........does he know the password?

marine 1: HE WASNT AT THE MEETING EITHER!!!! (keeps pounding on door)

rooster teeth easter egg: halo3

EASY- Men..keep your eyes down range, fingers on your triggers, and we all go home in one piece.

NORMAL- once again it is our job to finish what the fly boys started! We are leaving this ship platoon! and engaging the covenant on solid ground! When we meet the enemy we will rip their skulls from their spines and toss em away laughin!

HEROIC- Men, here's where we show those split chinned, squid head sons of ******* that they could not have picked a worse enemy then the human RACE! We are going to blow the hell out of those dumb bugs until we don't have anything left to shoot em WITH! AND THEN WE ARE GOING TO STRANGLE THEM WITH THEIR OWN... LIVIN... GUTS!

LEGENDARY- Men we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep them from getting their FILTHY claws on earth! But we stumbled on ta somthin that their so hot for that their scramblin ova eachotha to get it! WELL I DON'T CARE IF ITS GODS OWN ANTI SON OF A ***** MACHINE! OR A GIANT HULA HOOP! WHERE NOT GANNA LET EM HAVE IT! WHAT WE WILL LET EM HAVE IS A BELLY FULL OF LEAD, AND A POOL OF THEIR OWN BLOOD TO DROWN IN..........AM I RIGHT MARINES! sir yes sir! mmhmmm... damn right i am....

sarge johnson's pre battle speach: halo CE. all difficulties

A Scarab suddenly walks down in front of Emile and Six.

Emile: "Mother... We can get past it, sir!"

Carter: "No you can't. Not without help."

Emile: "Commander, you don't have the firepower!"

Carter: "I've got the mass."

Emile: "Solid copy. Hit 'em hard, boss."

Carter: "You're on your own, Noble... Carter out."

(Halo Reach, The Pillar of Autumn)

Hey Everyone,

I thought it was about time for us to do another giveaway.

Also wanted to let everyone know that early next month we will be preforming a major site update, but i will be making another thread about this later where you will be free to ask questions as well as get more information on the update.

Anyways on to the Giveaway.

Once again our top prize will be 1600 Microsoft Points + Promotion to Trusted user if you are not already trusted.

Secondary prizes will be Black or White Silicone Protective Case's for the Xbox 360 Controller.

This time im making this very easy for all members, all you have to do is post your favorite Halo quote and where the quote is from in this thread. That's it.

Some examples

"I need a weapon." - Master Chief (Halo 2)

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?" - Prophet of Truth (Halo 2)

"I have defied gods and demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you; your past, your future. This is the way the world ends." - Cortana (Halo 3)

Feel free to submit as many quote as you like, but be informed that your name will only be entered into the raffle once no matter how many times you post in this thread.

This Raffles ends on Friday, September the 16th 2011 at 11:59:59 EST

can people outside U.S.A still win?

"This is Spartan-117, can anyone hear me? Over." - John-117(Master Chief) (Halo 2, ending scene)

"Isolate that signal, Master Chief you mind telling me what your doing on that ship?" - Lord Hood (Halo 2, ending scene)

"Sir, finishing this fight." - John-117(Master Chief) (Halo 2, ending scene)

marine 1: *knock knock* HEY OPEN UP!

marine behind door: password!

marine 1: what?

marine behind door: i need the password!

marine 1: you gadda be kidding me what password??

marine behind door: the password! they gave it out at the staff meeting fifteen minutes ago!

marine 1: meeting! what meeting? i was out here!

marine behind door: im not supposed to let anyone in without it!

marine 1: if the staff meeting just ended then no one out here is going to know the fricken password, NOW OPEN UP...WE NEED AMMO AND THE CHEIF IS OUT HERE!.....

marine behind door:........does he know the password?

marine 1: HE WASNT AT THE MEETING EITHER!!!! (keeps pounding on door)

rooster teeth easter egg: halo3

Legendary Armory easter egg:

(Tucker knocks on door)

Caboose: Who is it?

Tucker: It's me tucker.

Caboose: What's the password?

Tucker: What do you mean “whats the password?

Caboose: You almost had it you see you got the first part right.

Tucker: I don't know what the password is!

Caboose: You just changed the first part the first part was right.

Tucker: Ugh.....

KnockKnockKnock

hehehe.... I completed Crows nest on legendary.