343industries.org Giveaway thread

Twam

Hey Everyone,

I thought it was about time for us to do another giveaway.

Also wanted to let everyone know that early next month we will be preforming a major site update, but i will be making another thread about this later where you will be free to ask questions as well as get more information on the update.

Anyways on to the Giveaway.

Once again our top prize will be 1600 Microsoft Points + Promotion to Trusted user if you are not already trusted.

Secondary prizes will be Black or White Silicone Protective Case's for the Xbox 360 Controller.

This time im making this very easy for all members, all you have to do is post your favorite Halo quote and where the quote is from in this thread. That's it.

Some examples

"I need a weapon." - Master Chief (Halo 2)

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?" - Prophet of Truth (Halo 2)

"I have defied gods and demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you; your past, your future. This is the way the world ends." - Cortana (Halo 3)

Feel free to submit as many quote as you like, but be informed that your name will only be entered into the raffle once no matter how many times you post in this thread.

This Raffles ends on Friday, September the 16th 2011 at 11:59:59 EST

Johnson: You mother- come here!

(Pillar of Autumn explodes)

Johnson: This is it baby! Hold me.

Elite: Umph.

Cortana: What if you miss?

Chief: I won't.

(Hanger door opens, awesome music plays, jumps out with the Antimatter Charge destroying an Assault Carrier, then landon "In Amber Clad") -Halo 2

i had that one first

Hey Everyone,

I thought it was about time for us to do another giveaway.

Also wanted to let everyone know that early next month we will be preforming a major site update, but i will be making another thread about this later where you will be free to ask questions as well as get more information on the update.

Anyways on to the Giveaway.

Once again our top prize will be 1600 Microsoft Points + Promotion to Trusted user if you are not already trusted.

Secondary prizes will be Black or White Silicone Protective Case's for the Xbox 360 Controller.

This time im making this very easy for all members, all you have to do is post your favorite Halo quote and where the quote is from in this thread. That's it.

Some examples

"I need a weapon." - Master Chief (Halo 2)

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?" - Prophet of Truth (Halo 2)

"I have defied gods and demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you; your past, your future. This is the way the world ends." - Cortana (Halo 3)

Feel free to submit as many quote as you like, but be informed that your name will only be entered into the raffle once no matter how many times you post in this thread.

This Raffles ends on Friday, September the 16th 2011 at 11:59:59 EST