Kill Cams & Determining who killed you...

DetroitShadows

I know many Halo players have an issue with 343's implementation of kill cams in some of the MM play lists. I myself stand pretty neutral on the subject. I can see how they would be annoying for players who don't like/use them, but on the other hand it's nice to see how you were killed, by whom and maybe learn a few new strategies along the way.

Now whether or not they determine to keep kill cams or not, I still think players should be able to read who killed you in the game/kill log after dying. In the play lists that don't have kill cams (dominion, BTB, etc.) it does not indicate anywhere on screen who just killed you. The re-spawn times are longer (with no instant spawn available) and by the time you are spawned your death is not listed in the log. This is extremely aggravating seeing as every other halo in recent memory listed this after your death. It's a huge disadvantage to not be able to see who killed you, as you cannot use opponents weapon and location info for yourself or your teammates!!

343 Please do something to fix this and at least briefly list who killed you after your deaths.