quiting

Michael 405

Well I got banned for quiting out of games. And for like the past 10+ games my whole team leaves. But I can't quit because I will get banned I find that to be so stupid 343 u need to fix that crap. I love halo but I'm getting tired of getting team mates that just quit over and over. And I have to stay the full length of a ctf game and let the other team spawn kill me because they don't want to capture the flags they just want to kill me.

First, Welcome to the forums :). Second, We're the community forums not the official. My suggestion to you is to find 7 friends to play with so you can insure that they won't quit.

This is the only way to play. getting teamed up with randoms is almost always a terrible experience. Once in a while you might get lucky and meet some cool people. But usually its a bunch of tools who betray you for the sniper, or sit there and emp you in the Mantis cause you got to it first. Play with friends not with randoms!

I haven't had much problems with quitting, my entire CTF team left me, I was at the match start with only a few people, i was genuine badass in ctf

So they chose me as the only one on blue team cause of my CTF K/D, red team had about 6-8, When the match began I was like "Wtf?" but got pumped, I'm killing all of em'! I said, I ended up beating the other team, by the time I had the last flag JIP kicked in and we had full teams, I'm pretty sure the guys that lost against me just left.

I was about 1am, and apparently not many play CTF, after that it was harder to find newer members

Play even knowing that your going to loose? Have some pride in your game, fight till the end and make them earn it. Even if its just you agains 8 people. But then, you wouldnt be alone for long with the Join in Progress system H4 has. It will dump people in with you and even things out.

Just plug away at it. Your W/L ratio will even out eventually anyways. Or at least maintain itself at a certain ratio.