Need A Game!!!!

GruntNoober

When I'm not interested in any of the newer games and am bored of the older games what I do is go to Gamestop and get some of the older games for a very heavily reduced price. Fore example I haven't ever played any of the Mass Effect games but because I have heard such good things about them and they are very cheap now that they have been out for so long... I may go and buy them this week.

I suggest the Dead Space series if you have not already played it. Dead Space 1 and 2 were very fun and scary survival horror games and they are available for around 20$ each at stores or on the internet. Plus with the release of Dead Space 3 around the corner there isn't a better time to get immersed in the story.

However if that's not for you I would definitely recommend Dishonored, Assassins Creed 3, and Minecraft 360 as great games with good replay value to tide you over until the next big release that you are interested in.

Skyrim

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Mass Effect 3

Dishonered

Far cry 3

Minecraft

Happy Wars

Assassins Creed 3

all of these will keep you busy for hours

Played every one of them :L

I think I should of put more detail in my post, I've played every big game of 2012, so no need for them, I've played Skyrim, The Dead Space games, Mass Effect Games etc..

• 2 weeks later...

If you havent played them you should pick up the Bioshock series. You can get a combo pack that includes both Bioshock and Bioshock 2 with all their DLC for like 30 bucks at a gamestop. Not sure what other stores prices will be. They have great stories and amazing gameplay.

Most of the other games I would recomend have already been mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...