Staff vs. Members Playdate

DoctorB77

I will be hosting for some time and also have a quality supply of custom maps to add to the mix. I do however feel sorry for the member side of this play date as the staff has always beaten them hands down. So even though this is for fun and community spirit.........we are planning on keeping our win streak alive. lol

• Like 1

I will be hosting for some time and also have a quality supply of custom maps to add to the mix. I do however feel sorry for the member side of this play date as the staff has always beaten them hands down. So even though this is for fun and community spirit.........we are planning on keeping our win streak alive. lol

As stated before. Director...weight. :)

• Like 1

Its ok, my flying corpse will splatter one of you eventually, then we will have the last laugh.

• Like 1

I make this promise to everyone, the moment i get online again, ill bring the members back from the brink of destruction , so that we can drive the mods/staff back into the depths of troll hell >:3

Better hope they've chosen a new MOM by then, in that case, otherwise you'll have a lot of betraying to do seeing as the MOM is on the staff team ;)

• 2 weeks later...