Razer Edge Pro Gaming Tablet

SykoWolf

The Razer Edge Pro Gaming Tablet is a new little tablet created by...yes you guessed it RAZER the company best known for it's amazing Gaming Mice,keyboards and controllers.

2013-01-08_11.01.36_1_610x458.jpg

It packs in an Intel Core i7 dual-core processor clocked at 1.9GHz, 8GB of RAM, an NVIDIA GT 540M LE graphics chip, Windows 8, a 265GB SSD and a 10.1-inch display with a 1366x 768-pixel resolution.

It also allows for many nifty accessories to be added such as gaming console like buttons and other such devices to convert it into a handhold console basically.

It also packs in an external HDMI and USB connectors to plug into a TV and add additional Xbox 360-like controllers, for two-player simultaneous gaming. You can use the dock with a larger-screen monitor or TV, or as a standalone device.

Razer_Edge_%287%29_610x444.jpg

A lucky few got to try it hands on.....

This magnificent device will retail for a pricey $1000 on the low end and $1400 on the high end, so while it is VERY flashy, it will cost you a few bucks.

Your assured quality for you money though.

It is set to be released on shelves during the first quarter of this year.

Source: Myself, i wrote this in my words from several different pieces of news...

I love the looks of this thing. I might buy one myself when it comes out. My biggest complaint is the price, when compared directly with a MacBook Air that costs the same price, the Air wins or ties in every category, a heavily overpriced computer is better value for money, that's kind of worry sum. That said I'm using a MacBook Pro right now so who am I to talk about value for money :P.

That's like, 800 - 1200 pounds for me I think. Which is roughly what I've spent on for my computer build, so I think my wallet deserves a nice long break from buying stuff lol :P Maybe in the future when its on sale or something. Looks complete epic, but I could imagine my bank account like "Ah here we go again :/", so I'll pass.

But if they sent me it for free I wouldn't mind :P

• 2 weeks later...

This is some cool beans, but lets face it; too expensive, better off getting a new desktop. Plus, if you have Hamatchi, you can link your computer to your iPad (If you have one) and use that.

Of course, the games need to be touch-screen capable (Minecraft, for example)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...