Howdy Yall

DarkStar

Hello fellow Halo lovers. Just wanted to officially introduce myself. Im DARKSTAR o72, been playing Halo for almost as long as I can remember. I love to forge, and race, and eat the last slice of pizza. I love the site here at 343i.org. Though it is a bit intimidating to see so many users online at once. Also a bit troubling seeing so many threads started for the purpose of raging on 343 for the few minor flaws with Halo 4. They got a lot more right with it, than wrong. So lets all just chill and get back to shooting each other in the face.

I love that your as city boy as they come yet you also start with howdy. Good to see you on here Mr. Umbra. Probably been a while since someone used that name huh?

Actually most of the guys from DiY refuse to call me DarkStar. They still call me UMBRA pretty much every day. Oh,and this city boy can run a trot line with the best of the good old boys. Yeeee Hawwwww!