Looking For A Clan :D

Hello I am one of the founders of Team End Game, We were pretty competitive and pretty spectacular in halo 2 and 3 . like you we also skipped reach but now getting back into it, while we have our starting 4, we are looking for a 5th and 6th alternates to our team, I guess we are not a clan but we do span over many different games and I am a madden pro, but that is besides the point, we our just getting back into halo and trying to get back into competitive tournament mode. if you would like to try out, you can hit me up on xbox live mrxgamechangerx is my gt or just pm me here. only requirements is that you are talkitive, listen to strats and other directions, and that you are mature we are all over 20 and do not need any immaturity bringing down our chemistry, we need solid players who arn't all about KD but all about the wins, because when it boils down to it, its all about winning the game, if interested let me know.

-Thanks,

-GameChanger

If you are interested in a Halo 4 clan, you might want to consider the 105th Division. We are an ODST clan that has been around for several years and have many experienced members that are easy to make friends with. The structure of the clan is very organized and we are always open to suggestions. Our members are active and many of us are on at least once a day. We do community game nights and are going to start role playing back up on the website. A few of us have changed our gamertags to fit with the "ODST" theme of the clan, but not many. If you'd like to register on our website we'll get to you up to speed and jump in a few games, feet first. http://helljumper.net My gamertag is Luneth Aerohawk.

Hey there you should check out Revolution of Gaming! We play both casual and competitive, we have over 250 members active on a daily basis!

We support every major game title on the 360.

Some of the things we offer:

- Active Forums

- Competitive Teams

- Elite (Currently lvl 40) groups for premium and non premium elite members

- News and Event Staff

- Graphics Team

- Podcast Team

- Gamebattles and Clan Battles

- RoG Pro Youtube Channel

- "Rank" Structure

- Brigades to meet any timezones

- Special Events

-No tryouts!

-You are not required to change your gamertag that is up to you!

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE and website.

Only Requirements to join are that you are mature,have a mic and can login/post on the RoG website with your fellow members daily!

I hope to see you among us!

-Zinna

Hey we could use all the members we can get over here at DGS since we're still a fairly new community. Check out our recruiting topic for info http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/23692-dgs-is-looking-for-leaders/, you can also check out our forums at www.dgslive.info/forums. If you think it's something you might be interested in add me on Xbox Live, and we can talk.

THE halo 4rgers would make you feel right at home

we range between forge to custom games and the odd matchmaking

our ranking goes as listed

highest

engineer (moderators)

elght honor guard

brute honor guard

eliet general

elite major

eliet minor

brute major

brute minor

lackal sniper

jackal heavy

jackal major

jackal minor

grunt spec ops

grunt heavy

grunt major

grunt minor

recruit

Hey man, I see that your looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, fun night, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me on Xbox live: I PnOy JoShUa I

Im currently SR100 and have a 2.0 K/D.

I'm currently ranked Captain for Alpha Squad in our Division and is looking for good players. Would be good if you join my squad.