Cap at SR70

Brian Franson

To the Developers at 343,

I, like so many people across the internet, am frustrated with your decision to withhold gameplay-affecting content from me because I was unable to play Halo 4 before November 20th and thus qualify for a specialization code.

I have already spent $60.00 purchasing the game and an additional $20.00 to obtain an season pass for the DLC maps. My friends and I have spent literal days playing your great game and would love nothing more than to remain competitive by being allowed to progress and unlock the remaning Specializations and their respective upgrades.

I wouldn't be upset if I was just missing out on vanity items, such as weapon skins and armor; however, I'm unable to access features that directly impact gameplay. I understand that you want to reward people for supporting your game early after release, but with content that can give them a direct advantage over people that were unable to make the early purchase? Seems like a poor business choice to me.

All I'm asking, on behalf of frustrated consumers like myself, is to at least give us the option to give you more money for a feature that should have been available to everyone anyway.

A Concerned Halo Fan,

GT: TheFiddler28

I appologize for spamming this particular board then. Would you care to explain to me how I'm currently not capped if 343 is supposedly releasing an update to fix the issue?

yes you would not be capped when the update comes.

what i'm saying, you're still capped, but will not be when the update comes.

Taken from a post on waypoint :

Week of 1/21

Spartan Ops Episode 6: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.

"Forge Test" playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!

Specializations: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.

Week of 1/28

Spartan Ops Episode 7: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.

Grifball playlist: A rotational hopper featuring everybody’s favorite virtual sport. Catch the disease!

Specializations: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.

Week of 2/4

Spartan Ops Episode 8: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.

Team Doubles playlist: A rotational hopper for those of you that like action of the 2 vs 2 variety.

Specializations: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.

All the specs will be unlocked for you by the first week of Feb.

Though this info was posted in another post earlier.