Do you 100% games?

LiQuid BioniX

I only 100% certain games. I could 100% all of them, but specifically choose to 100% the games that I have fun getting the achievements on. One or two hard ones don't bother me, as long as they are fun, but if they are both hard and frustrating (i.e. glitchy, multiplayer, or you have to farm to get) then I won't even bother trying for them.

Meh I used to when I had the time, but now it seems there isnt a real reward anymore. I dont even know if theres a reward for getting 100% in halo 4.

Games I have 100%ed are Halo 3 (for the katana), Super mario 64 (yoshi), Crash Bash (more games), Need for speed most wanted (bonus cars), Goldeneye007 (golden gun, gold pp7, as well as a million other cheats lol).

Meh I used to when I had the time, but now it seems there isnt a real reward anymore. I dont even know if theres a reward for getting 100% in halo 4.

Games I have 100%ed are Halo 3 (for the katana), Super mario 64 (yoshi), Crash Bash (more games), Need for speed most wanted (bonus cars), Goldeneye007 (golden gun, gold pp7, as well as a million other cheats lol).

Actually, there are some perks to having a high GS. http://rewards.xbox.com/myachievements/

Unfortunately for me, they stop rewarding after 25k :/ I'm at 34k.

I don't intentionally. Mass effect 3 was the only one I legit went for and every single Halo Title I played. but for the most part I play the game so much I end up getting the achievement. Dishonored and mirrors edge basically made me quit that whole getting 100%! Curse you time consuming acheivements.

I try my best to 100% games. Only if I think I'll actually be able to do it though. I'm not able to put the amount of time into games as I used to be able to so I do it less often now. I have almost a 55K Gamer Score right now. I think I have 33 games total completed. I would like to complete all games I play but, after a while it gets very boring and aggravating.

With fallout I'm nearly there unintentionally, in Vegas, I just need gambling and hardcore. On 3, I need find all mothership zeta logs and steel ingots in the Pitt. That's just me being awesome at gameplay than trying. I've finished Minecraft, a wierd glitch unlocked my last achievement randomly after an update.