In Forge Ball Zooming In.

Hitori

Okay, so if you guys have no ideas what the above person is talking about, then listen closely. In Halo Reach, if you press down on Right Thumbstick then the view of your forge ball would zoom in, but in Halo 4, it doesn't work and chasing your pieces down a cliff or sneaking up on large teleporters is much harder without it.

I have to admit, he's right. I'm so annoyed that some critical things which helped me align pieces have been removed:

-zooming in

-precision nudging via holding down one of the bumpers

-no view reset whenever you grab a piece (the system is now resetting your view, and if your Monitor gets trapped in an adjacent building while still holding your piece, your piece could end up getting ejected along with your Monitor)

I've been getting really frustrated at having my pieces go haywire or get misaligned and being unable to properly line them up. Sometimes I need to get in very close and align even more precisely that what the coordinate system will allow me to do.

I hope 343 will restore/fix these features.