343 Needs to stop messing with reach

Tattooedbeast117

like seriously Just because alot of people Dislike your horribly Botched (Beta) of a game that you call Halo 4.

does not give you any right to Tamper With "BUNGIES" game Your trying to ruin Reach so people will come crawling back to your Fail of a game that you call halo

You should not be tampering with the maps or ranking system

To be honest Your trying to much to Be like COD and that's not what halo is about another reason why your messing with reach is because you got undersold By halo 3& Reach

SO ALL OF US TRUE HALO FANS WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU STOPPED MESSIGN WITH OUR GAME AND START FOCUSING ON YOURS

Also i would like to point out that you basically have no experience in the Halo universe so Why in the world would we ever trust you with the development of our future games and present games?

• Like 2

You never said what was wrong with Reach. And im a "true" Halo fan, and i think Halo 4 is one of the best Halo's there is. It seems a few small problems have pissed people off so they automatically take it out on 343i, which isn't very smart imo.

This is their first game, they will make a mistake now and then, that just means they will learn from them and Halo 5 will be pretty epic.

And if you dont like Halo 4, then dont play it, simple solution...

• Like 1

OP, first off..

this is Fan Community Forums, not official 343i forums.

second, 343i worked with Bungie on Halo Reach when they made it before leaving to make Halo 4.

the purpose of that was to teach 343i how to make the engine and game tech and how to operate it, making it work.

like seriously Just because alot of people Dislike your horribly Botched (Beta) of a game that you call Halo 4.

does not give you any right to Tamper With "BUNGIES" game Your trying to ruin Reach so people will come crawling back to your Fail of a game that you call halo

To be honest Your trying to much to Be like COD and that's not what halo is about another reason why your messing with reach is because you got undersold By halo 3& Reach

SO ALL OF US TRUE HALO FANS WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU STOPPED MESSIGN WITH OUR GAME AND START FOCUSING ON YOURS

Also i would like to point out that you basically have no experience in the Halo universe so Why in the world would we ever trust you with the development of our future games and present games?

Im with you...the funny thing of Halo 4 is that 343i at the end of the campaing they wrote, "thanks for trusting us the halo universe..." bla, bla bla, lol

Did some ask us if we want to Bungie to sell the tittle? NOOO!!! I never trusted on 343i lol

OP, first off..

this is Fan Community Forums, not official 343i forums.

second, 343i worked with Bungie on Halo Reach when they made it before leaving to make Halo 4.

the purpose of that was to teach 343i how to make the engine and game tech and how to operate it, making it work.

Well they didn't learn...lol

• Like 1

You never said what was wrong with Reach. And im a "true" Halo fan, and i think Halo 4 is one of the best Halo's there is. It seems a few small problems have pissed people off so they automatically take it out on 343i, which isn't very smart imo.

This is their first game, they will make a mistake now and then, that just means they will learn from them and Halo 5 will be pretty epic.

And if you dont like Halo 4, then dont play it, simple solution...

Little mistakes you say! They have taken out elites! They have taken out decent file share and forge and much more! Even the plasma rifle and falcon, I could easily name 30 great things they took out of halo. I am an elite player! I play as elites, 343 must give us some elites to play as!

Edit: file share is working now but still

Ok first of all Halo 4 is not bad, Reach, yes should not be messed with, but Halo 4 is not some Beta game.

Let me just set the record straight, Halo 4 was rushed and was not ready to be released on November 6th 2012. It almost seemed like a $60.00 beta that would be improved in April. When the game came out, it had a few things going for it but many features and many things were bugged/broken. I believe that Halo 4 has the potential to be such a greater game than it is now, and the title update coming in Feb/April (don't quote me on this) will bring players back. Like Azaxx said, opinions vary, although the majority opinion overrules others, and the majority opinion of ALL the Halo players, is that Halo 4 has flopped.

-Inversion

• Like 1

Let me just set the record straight, Halo 4 was rushed and was not ready to be released on November 6th 2012. It almost seemed like a $60.00 beta that would be improved in April. When the game came out, it had a few things going for it but many features and many things were bugged/broken. I believe that Halo 4 has the potential to be such a greater game than it is now, and the title update coming in Feb/April (don't quote me on this) will bring players back. Like Azaxx said, opinions vary, although the majority opinion overrules others, and the majority opinion of ALL the Halo players, is that Halo 4 has flopped.

-Inversion

Just commenting on the red bolded text.

Where is your proof of this? I highly doubt that you have any data to support such a claim considering that many Halo players (not sure on the percentage but it is a significant one) dont even get online to sites such as this or company run sites. I have yet to see a survey that includes a majority of all Halo players stating as such.

So far the only thing you have going for this statement is the small group of posters on company sites and here that are voicing a negative opinion of Halo 4. The amount of those people however are a very small fraction of those who actually play Halo.

Just commenting on the red bolded text.

Where is your proof of this? I highly doubt that you have any data to support such a claim considering that many Halo players (not sure on the percentage but it is a significant one) dont even get online to sites such as this or company run sites. I have yet to see a survey that includes a majority of all Halo players stating as such.

So far the only thing you have going for this statement is the small group of posters on company sites and here that are voicing a negative opinion of Halo 4. The amount of those people however are a very small fraction of those who actually play Halo.

I may have been exaggerating when I said "ALL" the Halo players. I understand that many people like it the way it is right now, and with the addition of Spartan Ops, they think the game is at an all time high. (Proof for this is browsing this forum, Halo Waypoint forum, Halo Tracker forum, and a few others. Also, people have directly said to me in-game that they think the game is awesome). However, like I said before: the majority opinion overrules others that differ. Proof of this is right here and as for other proof that you desire, I just generally overview many forums, watch many videos and watch competitive players leave this game. In my mind, the amount of people that have said the game needs some fixing and is not doing well in its current state way overrules others that say that the game is great.

-Inversion

• Like 1

Had to comment on this, true halo fans dont like Reach being messed with? to be quite honest true halo fans, dont play Reach, they still play H3, and are in uproar about H2 servers being switched off, they honestly dont give a dam about Reach as they dont give a dam about Halo 4. Sadly the true Halo fans are in remission awaiting the next decent Halo game which hopefully will be Halo 5.

• Like 1

Had to comment on this, true halo fans dont like Reach being messed with? to be quite honest true halo fans, dont play Reach, they still play H3, and are in uproar about H2 servers being switched off, they honestly dont give a dam about Reach as they dont give a dam about Halo 4. Sadly the true Halo fans are in remission awaiting the next decent Halo game which hopefully will be Halo 5.

^^ This.

Halo 5 has to be good especially since halo 4 basically sucked on so many levels, it needs to go back to the beginning and just, start again.

You know something's wrong when 343i said they've messed up.

and we all know why they messed up? MICROSOFT not allowing them to shift the release date. Ever wondered why there was no BETA? 343 simply werent ready! 343's ideas were brilliant, just didnt have the time to implement it all properly, also why would they also be working on Halo 5 at the same time as Halo 4? Halo 4 was simply not given enough time to receive the love and polish it needed and required. Halo 5 however is a different kettle of fish. theyve had the time, they know what they are doing, so it will be the Halo everybody wants and needs.

• Like 1

YEAH

Also i would like to point out that you basically have no experience in the Halo universe so Why in the world would we ever trust you with the development of our future games and present game

YEAH!

what spectral jester said. i totally agree! I still play these games over and over again. I'm also infuriated about halo 2 servers and they already mentioned halo 1 servers too! but I do give a dam about reach. i loved that game. halo 4 is OK but not great and good as i thought it would be. the best part of halo 4 is forge. i think that is. other wise i agree with inversion

• 4 months later...

I agree. The TU from 343i just made a near perfect game less good. Bloom balances the game, and the Evolved playlists have been completely deserted since day one. Remove your turd of a cointribution to Reach 343i, or atleast put BTS and TO back in the Standard playlist section. And while you guys are at it - reinstate the Community Forge playlist please.