Fallout 4 game discussion *SPOILERS*

A71william

Moo  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you exited?

• YA
    • NA

There is going to be a Fallout 4.

It was hinted that exploring the Mojave Wastes was fun.

This means we're going to be in a modernized Mojave (More cities?) or maybe a similar thing set in Arizona maybe?

What do you guys want and what do you think we might see?

GRA fat man with tiny tots ammo in New Vegas. Unless you're on hardcore, followers won't die

I think you're confused.

Fallout 4 isn't Fallout New Vegas.

Also I was talking about the Experimental MIRV which is a Fatman that fires 8 mini-nukes!

Tiny tots ammo wouldn't do much.

The GRA Fatman fires just 1...

I love fallout its not as good as skyrim but its good. It needs better graphics though hopefully they nail the graphics in Fallout 4, ive never played 3 im gonna play it soon but i liked new vegas i still have to beat that also.

I love fallout its not as good as skyrim but its good. It needs better graphics though hopefully they nail the graphics in Fallout 4, ive never played 3 im gonna play it soon but i liked new vegas i still have to beat that also.

The graphics won't be as good as other games, just think of how large the map is. If you put really good graphics on that it will lag like hell.

I think you're confused.

Fallout 4 isn't Fallout New Vegas.

Also I was talking about the Experimental MIRV which is a Fatman that fires 8 mini-nukes!

Tiny tots ammo wouldn't do much.

The GRA Fatman fires just 1...

you were talking about the MIRV, and my guess is Fallout 4 will probably use various types of ammo

That said, yes, the GRA fat man uses one nuke

but a tiny tots nuke is essentially a hive missile mini nuke

you fire one projectile

that splits into about a dozen

that's more than 8

plus, there's only about 30 mini nukes in all of fallout 3...not many shots available to you that way

plus, there's only about 30 mini nukes in all of fallout 3...not many shots available to you that way

There's an infinite amount of mini-nukes...

In the Fallout universe almost everything is infinite because of traders etc...

I dislike Skyrim.

There's no feel to it.

I like Fallout because of the feeling of impending danger as I roam the decimated landscape and the fact that it's always fun to blow up things with a missile launcher...

Skyrim feels pointless and although some bits are good it's mostly just boring.

Graphics DO NOT matter that much as long as they're decent I don't care.

People go on about graphics but if they're so good doesn't that mean less will be spent on the actual game itself.

Halo 4 has good graphics but a terrible environment to implement them...

• Like 2

There's an infinite amount of mini-nukes...

In the Fallout universe almost everything is infinite because of traders etc...

I dislike Skyrim.

There's no feel to it.

I like Fallout because of the feeling of impending danger as I roam the decimated landscape and the fact that it's always fun to blow up things with a missile launcher...

Skyrim feels pointless and although some bits are good it's mostly just boring.

Graphics DO NOT matter that much as long as they're decent I don't care.

People go on about graphics but if they're so good doesn't that mean less will be spent on the actual game itself.

Halo 4 has good graphics but a terrible environment to implement them...

I think graphics are quite an important thing in a game. As long as they aren't awful, I'm ok with it. Fallout 3 and New Vegas' graphics were virtually the same. Hopefully they will make the a tad better in Fallout 4.

By the way, do we know its going to be called Fallout 4 for definite?

I think graphics are quite an important thing in a game. As long as they aren't awful, I'm ok with it. Fallout 3 and New Vegas' graphics were virtually the same. Hopefully they will make the a tad better in Fallout 4.

By the way, do we know its going to be called Fallout 4 for definite?

Bethesda announced it along with another game which I can't remember.

I think it was Dishonored or something along those lines...

I hope its not like New Vegas... I want to keep playing with my character after beating the game. Also the combat was overhauled in New Vegas making you so bloody vulnerable right away. Not cool....

It sounds to me that you don't want the game to have any difficulty.

Giving enemies loads of health =\= difficulty.

I'd rather have it so that it is even harder in the beginning and difficulty actually effects how enemies act making them harder to kill. But I don't see it happening as Bethesda will be more in favor of holding the players hand and showing them "cool" stuff around the map.

It sounds to me that you don't want the game to have any difficulty.

Giving enemies loads of health =\= difficulty.

I'd rather have it so that it is even harder in the beginning and difficulty actually effects how enemies act making them harder to kill. But I don't see it happening as Bethesda will be more in favor of holding the players hand and showing them "cool" stuff around the map.

Oh I am all for difficulty but its not the added health to enemies that I have issue with. They start out with really really nasty weapons right away while I am stuck with my can opener for a weapon. Not exactly a balanced start to the game and it continues throughout that game. Dont know about you but I had trouble surviving any fight up until half way through the game. Ammo is sparse and enemies are bloody evil with their weapons.

I dont mind stuff like that on higher difficulties. It should be like that the harder the difficulty you choose. However it is even like that for lower difficulties, which doesnt make sense to me. I found little to no difference in combat between Very Hard and Easy. Enemies were just as accurate and took a huge amount of damage.

Suffice to say, we differ on what is difficult and what is not.