Reach's Janurary Community Play Date

Absolute Dog

The Reach Play Date was definitely fun. Yes it is true I did jump off the map in Musical Chairs.......but I swear the post required a crouch jump. There were many familiar faces and a few new ones. Bobo Magroto came to join us early on and amazingly I did not need an interpreter this time to understand him through his accent. Skum proved to be the killer of the day, except for Swat, were GSD showed off his infamous swat skills. Spades and Lil Dog, our newest staff members, showed up in prime fashion. Spades still awake after pulling an all nighter and Lil Dog just a chipper as ever running around assassinating players at every chance. Elite 343 also joined in from the start and represented the British side of the forum. He is no doubt itching for the newest installment of SURVIVOR Halo Style to begin. Many others joined us and all appeared to have a great time.

Hahaha! XD Very funny (Glad I bought the TurtleBeach)

But yeah, man. It was good to join in the playdates again after so long, hope to join in the future ones, I missed you guys :D

*Ahem*

pillarjumpfail.png

Oh look who dropped that there?

Should have put in the caption.... "Look a penny!"

Also after going back to Reach from playing H4 I felt so noobish. I was alright at Reach (I rocked the socks off the legendary campaign solo) before but man was I ever thrown for a loop. But definately fun. Great playing with you all.

• Like 1