I say goodbye to a good friend.

TUL Confederate

My deepest sincerity goes out to Airman Ortiz's family and you, DevilDog. You fought well for your country, rest in piece Airman Ortiz. I feel as if this affects me, as I've grown up in a Military family. I too will be carrying on that honor, I will be joining the US Army this fall.

• Like 2

My deepest sincerity goes out to Airman Ortiz's family and you, DevilDog. You fought well for your country, rest in piece Airman Ortiz. I feel as if this affects me, as I've grown up in a Military family. I too will be carrying on that honor, I will be joining the US Army this fall.

As a former 82nd Airborne paratrooper I will honor Ortiz with a loud ........."Airborne!"

May God rest his soul.

82nd-airborne2.jpg

My dad was in the 82nd and good luck in the army.

I am very sorry to hear this DevilDog... I try my best every time I see somebody serving to tell them just how thankful I really am for their service and sacrifice to keep this wonderful country safe from harm. This man gave the ultimate sacrifice and for that we can honor him as a hero.

All of the thanks in the world would not be enough to show our true appreciation for what our men in uniform are currently doing out there... but it's a start.

• 1 month later...