BRING BACK TEAM SNIPERS

jeffyboy09

Team Sniper is by far the best game mode ever available in the halo series, you tease us with one week of it then take it away... Why would you? From what i remember all week, every day all day, Team Snipers had well over 10 000 players playing it... maybe a little lower then that on off times but seriously put it back in the game.

Sadly you're unlikely to get an official response here - This is a community forum thus has no actual link to 343 itself. You're better off trying here - https://forums.halowaypoint.com//

Saying that, from what I can see (see here the policy of 'teasing' you is simply their method of testing out what playlists have the best interest and thus which may be ideal for implementing permanently. Of the top of my head this may be because they don't want redundant playlists up (I'm not an expect but it might impact of the running ability of their other servers) or simply that they only want to put things up that people play for. While maybe not the ideal for everyone it makes sense in some ways.

Other than that the first link will be your best bet for a better answer and alongside that just keep playing it when it comes up and hope for the best it will be soon.

• Like 1